No spark and no start???

griz_83ho

before someone says it I know this has been a common question and I looked at ally of threads but still searching for an answer. Long story short I pulled the motor over the winter and put new heads on it as well as bigger injectors (120's) a modded ECM for e85 with TT chip.
I have tested injector puls with noid light and it checked out good. I have swapped on 3 different ignition modules (coil packs) and still no spark at all. I put a brand new crank sensor on as well as another spare I had laying around and checked adjustments several times. Also swapped in another modded ECM I had sitting here and nothing.
When cranking car my scaNmaster registers 300 RPM.
Where else do I go???

Just putting it out there, is the orange wire connected by the bat. that goes to ecm?

Cam Sensor? Sure it's good & installed correct.
Hitting you with little things, being you removed the motor. Plus didn't see that in what you have done so far.

That is what I leaning towards, already yanked it once again and reset it but not sure. Car fired up immediately and ran for 45 seconds or so and then died and have been trying to troubleshoot it since.
Correct me If I'm wrong but I thought the cam sensor would not Impact the car getting spark, only fuel pulse

hoping others will chime in, but yes, fuel pulse. But electrical can be tricky. That's why the basic's first. If the cam sensor is bad or installed wrong you could be sending fuel but off timed.. sparking a dead cylinder. But back to your 1st post, you know for certain you have no spark now? The fact your car ran for 45 seconds or so now changes things.