no map sensor

turbomaro

i swapped a 87 gn motor in my camaro, i used the wiring harness from caspers that i bought with the motor. there is no plug for a map sensor. i called caspers and they said i didnt need one. any input is appreciated, thanks.

here's another one for ya, what do i do if down the road i want to run meth injection? razors kit has a 3 bar map sensor, what would i do in that situation?

here's another one for ya, what do i do if down the road i want to run meth injection? razors kit has a 3 bar map sensor, what would i do in that situation?

He supplies the 3 bar MAP in his plug n play kit and you install the 3 bar where the stock 2 bar MAP was on the passenger side inside fender wall. The instruction booklet supplied in his kit walk you thorough everything step by step.

Julio can provide you with the plug. It's basically a 3 pin weatherpak with 5v referance, ground, and signal

Julio can provide you with the plug. It's basically a 3 pin weatherpak with 5v referance, ground, and signal

And... I can provide it with a regulator that converts 12 to 5 with the correct weather pack plug :D