Antagon

Alright, heres the simple description of how things are going

installed new injectors
installed new chip
started up fine, idled, drove around the block a couple times
put the car in park
watched fuel pressure dwindle down to nothing
car stalled, won't restart, no FP

I connect the test lead behind the alt and nothing happens. It's a brand new Walbro professionally installed with hotwire.

What the hell is going on? this car is never going to run right dammit :frown:

EDIT: little bit of extra info. FP was set around 44lbs. One odd thing I noticed was when I first started the car, the FP was around 20, and slowly rose to 44...

Alright, I checked the fuses, all are good. Same goes for the injector harness. The extra fuse in the FP hotwire hit is good too.

Next logical step would be to apply 12v from the battery to the pump itself? Which wire should I apply it to? Do I need to run another ground when doing this?

I connect the test lead behind the alt and nothing happens. It's a brand new Walbro professionally installed with hotwire.

EDIT: little bit of extra info. FP was set around 44lbs. One odd thing I noticed was when I first started the car, the FP was around 20, and slowly rose to 44...

Sounds like maybe a bad pump?? It happens..... :frown:

So, you hooked the test lead to 12 volt source, correct?? Made sure that you had the FP test lead, NOT the tach connector, correct?? (There's 2 connectors down there... FP is black connector, gray wire (I think), and tach is green connector).

OK, so 12V to FP test lead = no running pump??
If so, disconnect FP connector under the rear bumper, and put 12V to the brown/white stripe (or gray) wire going to the FP. Pink is the fuel level sender, black is GND. That should kick the FP on. If not, FP must have took a dump.

It's probably unlikely to get a bad pump, but you wouldn't be the first.... :mad:
The 20psi slowly rising to 44psi has me wondering....