No BS TH TTA 3" DPs List

Hi-psi

Got Boost??
**Would appreciate if a mod would sticky this**

Ok guys, here's the deal. If you've been following any of the DP threads I've posted in, I can get the guy who originally made the TH TTA DP's to make more. He still has the jig and the program. He said he would only do a production run of about 10 or more. He also said he can't/won't make the elbows, so that put me in search of a source for them. I've found a source to purchase the flanges with the wastegate puck/assemblies already done, where all I'll need to do is find someone who can do the pipe work to make the elbows using my original elbow as the template. Based on numbers I've gotten from Buster for the pipes, and numbers I've gotten from where I can get the flanges/wastegate assemblies, then adding in what it will cost to get the pipe work done for the elbows, I'm guessing we can get these things done for about $450/ea. To be quite honest, I have no gain from this. I have my DP. I don't need one. If this never happens, no tears for me. I'm not trying to make any money on any of this, just trying to provide you guys with a source. So to make this happen, we'll need 10 committed and paid guys. I'll have to talk to Buster (making the DP) and whomever I get to do the pipe work for the elbows to get some idea of a time frame, but I would expect probably something in the neighborhood of 2 months or so for them to make them. So there it is, the cullmination of my efforts. If there's a vendor out there that wants to pick up a few to help get to 10, fine, but the price is the same to John Doe as it would be to a vendor. As I said, I'm not trying to make any money on these. They may come in under $450 depending on what it costs to get the elbows made. I'm making another thread for questions/discussion of this, I'd like to keep this thread as simply those posting saying they want one and are committed to that statement.

Thanks.

Ok guys, here's the deal. If you've been following any of the DP threads I've posted in, I can get the guy who originally made the TH TTA DP's to make more. He still has the jig and the program. He said he would only do a production run of about 10 or more. He also said he can't/won't make the elbows, so that put me in search of a source for them. I've found a source to purchase the flanges with the wastegate puck/assemblies already done, where all I'll need to do is find someone who can do the pipe work to make the elbows using my original elbow as the template. Based on numbers I've gotten from Buster for the pipes, and numbers I've gotten from where I can get the flanges/wastegate assemblies, then adding in what it will cost to get the pipe work done for the elbows, I'm guessing we can get these things done for about $450/ea. To be quite honest, I have no gain from this. I have my DP. I don't need one. If this never happens, no tears for me. I'm not trying to make any money on any of this, just trying to provide you guys with a source. So to make this happen, we'll need 10 committed and paid guys. I'll have to talk to Buster (making the DP) and whomever I get to do the pipe work for the elbows to get some idea of a time frame, but I would expect probably something in the neighborhood of 2 months or so for them to make them. So there it is, the cullmination of my efforts. If there's a vendor out there that wants to pick up a few to help get to 10, fine, but the price is the same to John Doe as it would be to a vendor. As I said, I'm not trying to make any money on these. They may come in under $450 depending on what it costs to get the elbows made. I'm making another thread for questions/discussion of this, I'd like to keep this thread as simply those posting saying they want one and are committed to that statement.

Thanks.

1.Band Aid
Please put me 1st in line:smile: :smile: :smile:

Thanks.

1.Bandaid
2.Quiky One

Put me second!

Thanks Jason

Dp

Thanks.

I have deleted my own post / please accept my apologies..
I was only trying to save [2] people some time.

not following what you guys are talkin about :confused: is that "suppose" to be the elbow for the pipe ??:confused:

That guy seems to be in his own world...Hi-PSI made a thread about selling a DP and then JRNYMNDAVID comes in trying to sell his elbow. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT 10 SERIOUS PEOPLE TO BUY A DP not, "This thread is for anyone selling DP parts." Sorry to be harsh...

Jason

That guy seems to be in his own world...Hi-PSI made a thread about selling a DP and then JRNYMNDAVID comes in trying to sell his elbow. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT 10 SERIOUS PEOPLE TO BUY A DP not, "This thread is for anyone selling DP parts." Sorry to be harsh...

Jason

Agreed.

I can't edit my original post, so I'll just reply with the updated list.

1. Bandaid
2. Quiky One
3. Frog

Updated list.

1. Bandaid
2. Quiky One
3. Frog
4. captainsin (Shane)

Updated list.

i want one too!!!

1. Bandaid
2. Quiky One
3. Frog
4. captainsin (Shane)
5.gmv6turbopower

Updated list.

1. Bandaid
2. Quiky One
3. Frog
4. captainsin (Shane)
5. gmv6turbopower
6. Hardway (Jeff)

Robert and others,

I came across someone who has a DP at a price I can't pass up. I have been looking for a DP for over a year now, and refuse to pay the price where I could have a totally custom one made. Since this list doesnt appear to be making great progress, please remove my name from the list.

Thanks Jason

3" Tta Dp

Yes, U can count me in ! Hey is anybody thinking about running their TTA in any of these high speed ralleys like the Silver State in Nevada or the the Big Basin one in west TX ?

If for some reason we can't get this going, I found this post on Ebay:

eBay Motors: New Buick 3.8L V6 Grand National Turbo Regal Downpipe (item 120084303994 end time Feb-16-07 23:26:17 PST)

I sent him the following question:

Any chance of making a Turbo Trans Am version? I know of at least 5 guys who are also interested.

They replied back today with this:

Hey Shane-we are currently working on this with a local bender.Have no idea at this time when production might start.Check back and hopefully we can get them moving a little faster as I have a list of approx. 25 waiting.Thank-you for the inquiry.

Or there is always this option, using this to have one custom made:

eBay Motors: TURBO TRANS AM/GRAND NATIONAL/3" DOWNPIPE (item 190082035784 end time Feb-18-07 10:15:52 PST)