No boost reading on Scan Master

gnjeff.t

I have recently installed an Alky Control system on my car. Now my Scan Master does not display any boost level. It just reads .0 Have I done something during the installation? The green wire that supplies voltage to the Scan Master and to the Alky Control still has about 1.62 volts with the key on and fluctuates when the car is running and the throttle is depressed. Any suggestions?

So you do have your map signal hooked up to the powerlogger I/o block correct?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well, while checking the connection of the Scan Master to the ECM, I found it to be loose. I have secured the connection and now the Scan Master and the Power Logger are showing the boost level. I don't know how it could have come loose and only not show boost level. Thanks for the response.
later, Jeff.

I'm having the same problem but I used the harness that goes to the 3 bar map sensor and the tps sensor that came with the alky kit and to do that I had to unplug my map sensor from the stock harness my question is would the thing to do is tap the green wire to the power logger block or connect the new green wire to the old one on the harness under the hood by the map sensor .i just don,t want to hack into the plug under the hood if I can just extend the green wire to the block under the glove box from the new tps/map harness ..tnks

Same problem here I have it hooked up under the dash near the connector, and don't have a reading on scanmaster. I'm also running a stock map sensor...Mike