NJTURBO = Owned!

Reaper

Pit Bitch
look at the Queen getting Crowned in Bowling Green!

Attachments

• bitch.jpg
    bitch.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 605
THAT ROCKS GREAT JOB REAP!!!!

owned.gif

what are friends for
nutkick.gif

REAPER is on our side
laughing2.gif

hehehehhe

That was good reaper, I have to admit:D :D

Please resize it, or I will have to delete it:eek: :)

Originally posted by EightSecV6
Who's that cute 'lil rascal to his left? Is that a gay bar LOL!:D :D :D

What are you laughing at, next time I will trip you with your untied show laces, then I will drive that roach down the track:eek:

I was drunk, knowing reaper it was most likely a underground fag bar in BG:eek:

Originally posted by NJTurbo
What are you laughing at, next time I will trip you with your untied show laces, then I will drive that roach down the track:eek:

I was drunk, knowing reaper it was most likely a underground fag bar in BG:eek:

Come to think of it....you almost did trip me with my own shoe laces , if it were not for my cat like reflexes, I would have fallen.

If you can get in it and THEN get out of it, you are more than welcome to drive it!!!!LOL I'll make sure the cameras are rolling.

If you can get in it and THEN get out of it, you are more than welcome to drive it!!!!LOL I'll make sure the cameras are rolling.

LOL no thanks, Satan built that thing:eek: :mad: :p

I have it's off-spring in the garage, that is enough:eek:

LOL!!

Was good catchin up to ya again, Travis. :cool:

I expect to see that "offspring" at the Nats next year or BUST!!

Originally posted by EightSecV6
Who's that cute 'lil rascal to his left? Is that a gay bar LOL!:D :D :D

I mean his right....

HEY!!!! I hope you're talking about the guy STANDING to his right!!!

:D I wont at the table with you guys but was at the table directly behind whoever took that pic

I thought it was going to be yet another birthday singing ... seemed like alot of birthdays going on that night .. figured maybe it was free bar tab on your birthday or something

hopefully next year I can meet sommore of you campground folks

:)

Ha,Ha Otto thanks:D

Matt it was a pleasure to see and talk with you again, I remember sitting in a Hooters years ago and there were 5 of us. You and banning have done a great job in getting the Buick Community together on the East Coast. Wish I had more time to contribute:(

I would love to bring another Anderson car down there, however I cannot see myself tearing this car up with a bar:( I would hate the Politically correct police to show up and bash me for years to come:D

Bill can I park in your pit, I mean, I still have your sticker on the rear window. Am I worthy enough:confused: :eek: :p