Nitrous Kit,

i'll probably plumb into this up pipe:biggrin: thats pretty cheap, I see the bottle alone almost goes for that new. but i'm sure it will be a good "bang for the buck" type situation, even if its a BIG BOOOOMMMM...:eek:

Attachments

• elky and sc pics 006.jpg
    elky and sc pics 006.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 201
your missing the up-pipe but they go for 200-275.

Hey Chuck, didn't I pay $250 for the one from you (up-pipe included)? A real deal if you ask me! I paid almost $1,200 for the dual setup I have now:eek: But of course, that was new from NOS. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Anyway, anything less than $300 is a good deal to me

cool. That is about what I would have charged for my labor, so I broke about even. I took this instead of cash because I would have blown the cash in an hour:mad: :biggrin: I just wanted to fiddle with the nitrous thing. I've always wondered what its all about, so i'll find out in a month or two when I put this thing in. I wanted to start small, then maybe try out the meth/nitrous mix and go from there. I'll probably do that when I have an additional engine built so when the bottom blows out of this one, the elky wont be down long. Hows that dual stage tta run on the bottle:eek:

Good job concealing the goodies. :D

Yeah, the guy at tech said that these 80's V6 cars had way too much wiring and vacuum stuff. I just agreed!;)

What's up with that username ? :eek: :D

I actually came up with it for my Camaro long time ago. It's nicer sounding coming from a V6 though. It was either that or IEATV8S. That actually came from my 1986 Isuzu Impulse Turbo. I used to get laughed at by all the 5.0L Mustangs back in the day; that is until they saw my tail lights. They would ask what I had in that thing. I was just say "A little four cylinder";) They would claim I was juicing it, and would invite them to check it out. If I only would have known about nitrous back then. I was like everyone else ignorant to it! "IT'S DANGEROUS!":eek: "YOUR GONNA BLOW UP YOU MOTOR!":eek: Not that I should talk now, seeing that I popped a gasket in the TTA. Oh well. It let loose at half track and ran a fourteen something at 110! Tons of nitrous through it, running 25#'s of boost all summer, take it to the track once and blammo!! Whatcha gonna do! Kills almost anything on the steet, but can't get a quarter mile time to save my life:mad: