Nitrous, Dry or Wet Shot???

Wet would be easier to tune. [No messing w/ inj pulsewidths.]
Safer?? Either 1 will toast the engine if it's off....

wet... NOS's system from back in the day worked great for a stock car . BUT if everything isn't up to snuff you will have some "problems" :cool:

wet if a plate system between the tb & sc is rumored to strip the teflon coating off the sc rotors and direct port is big bucks and needs to work around a lot of top engine hardware , fue rails ,boost bypass valve & solenoid , egr , evap ,etc,etc... a lot of stiff in the area you would be trying to plumba direct posrt setup.

I run dry and spray it pre maf , pre IAT so the iat sees the cold intake charge and the maf sees the added density/volume and calls for more fuel , I have run up to around a 150 shot this way but didnt care if I blew it up since I bought the car to demod anyways.

If I cared I would have dialed the fueling in on the spray with a wideband but since I didnt want to pay to license the tune to be able to adjust I just sprayed the bitch lol

118 mph traps out of a 165 k 3.4/headers/rockers 4 door gtp full weight other than spare &jack with 12.2 et's on street nights with crap traction, easily a high 11's car if I could get even a 1.8x 60 foot

the guy I bought it from bought it back from me and its still going and he is spraying it.

I have run a smaller shot around 60 on my 214,000 mile daily driver at 13.1 @109 on low bottle pressure , same portable kit , bottle in a bag by compucar