Nitros

SO 50 SHOT IS THE BEST RIGHT?I went to a speed shot today and he tell me that i can do 150 shot and i was like" i dont think so"Thank u Donnie...

i see,i have the 93 set up on my car so for what i see from 50 to 100 is secure...where u think i can get some ideas for the instalation of my NOS system?

i personally wouldnt use nitrous without using at least 110 octane. i have no experience with 93 and nitrous but if you feel confident, give it a try and let us know how it goes. please videotape the results

i used a simple wet kit and took the fuel from the schrader valve on the fuel rail. nothing elaborate, just two power shot solenoids a relay and a momentary switch.

nitrous

I got my wet kit to install this spring and i was also told 50 to 100 shot is safe so i am going for the 75 shot first,then work up to the 100 unless i cannot get it to run the right way.And i am also going to use the shreader valve for my fuel supply put the nossle in the up pipe right before the throttle body

Are you looking to spool the "big" turbo or just for more go fast?

I think we may be a little confused of your intentions.

What kind of turbo is this?

And when you say "original transmission" do you mean it has the 200R4..untouched, or a beefed up 200R4?

The money you put into a 50 shot is going to get chewed up by the tranny if it is an old stocker.

start with a 50 shot. Keep race gas in it and timing conservative. I have been running a 100 shot on my built motor for 2 years now....no probs. when i was still stock motor i picked up 5 mph on first pass w/ a NX 75 shot. by the 3rd pass i was up to almost 7 mph. just to give you an idea :eek:

How fast

start with a 50 shot. Keep race gas in it and timing conservative. I have been running a 100 shot on my built motor for 2 years now....no probs. when i was still stock motor i picked up 5 mph on first pass w/ a NX 75 shot. by the 3rd pass i was up to almost 7 mph. just to give you an idea :eek:

Yella
How fast have you gone with you set up? Thanks.