Nick Micale, AZ GN

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
I have been in the Gbody business now for 5 years. I was always a Cutlass guy as the parts that I first created for the aftermarket were geared towards cutlass and monte. Then I started creating ones for the GN, then along came my 84 which I fell in love with because it was just as hard to get along with just like my wife! All kidding aside I loved the car, because it was a challenge. It needed pushed off a cliff as rotted out as it was. Because I was given opportunities that few never get a chance to own, I was able to build the chassis back to new condition. LKQ/Goodmark allowed me to use all the test pieces on it, to help the aftermarket as well as me.

Through the past 5 years I got to know Nick. From attending events to asking for advice on things that he knew more than I did...he always gave me an opinion, and was honest and up front. He shares a passion as I do, and I like that about people. I am not a sponsor as I work for the company that supplies a lot of vendors out there but share a similar passion to keep the cars alive. I love being a part of the community as Nick does.

For those that have seen the issues (threads) that I have come across with a half ass build performed here locally in Cincinnati....... Nick has been working with me to help me with the new build. I'll say this. He bent over backwards to get my new build up and going again. He put a level of personality into the communication, and treated me like more people should treat one another. You will come across people in this business that will do for the greater good as well as their wallet....and rightfully so. But in this case he did more. And he needed to be recognized publicly because of this. He has a lot of positive feedback because he says what he does, and does what he says. I wanted to be on record of repeating this common fact.

So Nick, cheers to you, and thank you SO MUCH for making a great day for me with the good news on my new build. Coming in at budget and in a timely manner with the reputation of a quality build will allow me to keep my passion alive!!!

Toby, I agree with you 100%. Nick, thank you sir for everything you do.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have Nick doing a restoration for me also. Met the man in person and knew he was the one! Just like Neal in the Matrix.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk