NICE WE4 in Hemmings muscle machines 12/06

FlyinGN

all show no go
I just got it today and there is an article with a BEAUTIFUL WE4 in it.. Great coverage.. The owner is Aaron Coen. Its a don't miss issue!!

I got mine a day before Frank! :p HMM is the only publication I look forward to every month! :D That WE4 is amazing. Buick GS muscle car of the year!! :cool:

/cry
I look forward to HMM and HS&EC...used to get HCC too, but paying more money for my least favorite of the three just didnt make sense...

Thanks guys for the compliments. I hope they did a nice write up. I have recommended several cars that went into print. Damn, it seems as if I have been waiting forever, Hemmings contacted me about photographing my car within the first 3 or 4 issues of the magazine. I can't wait to see it, the car was absolutely perfect and stock with 60k miles...I sold it a couple of years ago to Jeff Wilson in N.J., I sure he will be surprised to see it (stupid me huh?). Yes I was an idiot for selling....Good news I have another an '86 GN in similar or exact condition with 62k miles....Gotta love CA. cars.

BTW The WE4 was the very first Black Diamond Award recipient from the GN Registry....Check it out on www.gnregistry.com on the awards page. You will see it first on the list. You will also see it as an example on photographing for the award down the page a little.

Gary Wells '87 Turbo T was also photographed under my recommendation his has yet to hit...But it will.

Thanks again guys, looks as if our cars will become a little more popular.

Aaron

I spent about 3 hours yesterday driving all over town looking for a copy....I got nothin! :( Patients was not one of my strong points.