nice 86 rosewood

Has anyone seen this car or spoken with the owner ? While considering bidding on this car, I noticed a couple things that were unusual from the pics in the Ebay ad; 1) the radio bezel is woodgrain and did not match the cluster bezel, 2) the shifter looks to be wrapped in electrical tape or something, 3) the firewall looks to be black rather than Rosewood, 4) mentioned new door hinges and repaint, 5) no pic of RPO label. I am just curiuos since it is said to be an original 37k mile car. I am not trying to take away from the credibility of the owner, just that a potential buyer may be skeptical with so few pics and none of RPO label. I don't think I've seen a firewall that wasn't consistent with the exterior color, but I realize there may be exceptions. It is really a beautiful car, but when there is a reserve price indicating a higher-dollar car, I'd really prefer to question aything before investing. I have messaged the seller, but currently awaiting reply. Thanks for any input.

3) the firewall looks to be black rather than Rosewood

I think it's an early production thing. My 86 has always had a black firewall; it is a early production car. My sequence number is 2158xx and that one is 229482. I put up a question in the body/resto forum asking about it.