NIB Ignition Module acdelco

TurboTdanman

I have a new in the box oem acdelco ignition module, this is the Older version from gm not the newer style that from what i read has issues with the turbo buicks. I bought this off ebay for $170 plus shipping.

Looking to get $150 shipped open to offers that are reasonable, there the identical ignition module on ebay right now for $236 so keep that in mind, the orig seller of the module i bought wanted $200 but i got him down to $170. anyone who has boughten oem ac delco ignition modules knows there expensive as heck.

Pm me if interested

Attachments

• DSC01518.JPG
    DSC01518.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 86
  • DSC01526.JPG
    DSC01526.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 99
  • DSC01527.JPG
    DSC01527.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 91
BUMP for a great deal on an OEM module. You guys should jump on this one, very hard to find if not impossible any more.

I have a new in the box oem acdelco ignition module, this is the Older version from gm not the newer style that from what i read has issues with the turbo buicks.

BUMP for a great deal on an OEM module. You guys should jump on this one, very hard to find if not impossible any more.

What is different between the ACDelco's D1996 older version
from today's (which is still available) newer version?
When did this change occur?

Not sure i read they dont seem to work as well on the turbo cars and sometimes have issues, just from what ive read on here when some people post about ignition modules. I think they changed in the mid 90s from yellow to black but im not positive on that.