Nhl Playoffs Start This Week!!!!!!

y26

What r your picks, I'm looking at the Bruins over the Devils in 6....:D

I never really make predictions, because I'm always wrong, but I'm cheering for Vancouver to win, and hoping all the canadian teams do well (except Toronto, sorry leaf fans)

I'll just WING it and say Wings over Senators in 5 for the Cup

WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS

Playoffs suck when your team aint there (Kings):(

Anyhow...As long as the ducks, avs and stars all lose its ok.

Originally posted by y26
What r your picks, I'm looking at the Bruins over the Devils in 6....:D

You got high hopes!

NJ, unlike Boston, is a proven playoff contender.

Honestly, what does Boston have? :confused:

Nuthin :D

Go Devils!!!

(Yeah, I know that I am a Canadian rooting for a US team, but 50+% of the players in the league are Canadian. We always win. ;) )

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
I'll just WING it and say Wings over Senators in 5 for the Cup

WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS

Curtis who?

panthers over penguins in six. oops, that was a long time ago. i guess ill be pulling for the devils. just glad the rangers aint their.:D

This is the absolute best time of the year if your a hockey fan! I gotta go with my Wings again this year :) I'll say Wings and Leafs in the Finals - an Original Six matchup.

GO WINGS!

This is tough to predict but i gaurantee there will be alot of upsets this year........

"You got high hopes!

NJ, unlike Boston, is a proven playoff contender.

Honestly, what does Boston have?

Nuthin

Go Devils!!!"

I dunno, Close season series, In my eyes it's anyones game... Plus i know Pat Burns wants to show us up since he got his A$$ fired up here......

I have to agree with the Bruins over the devils in the first, as much as it hurts to admit thats as far as we go. Its tough to bet against Dallas, but I like Vancouver and Toronto in the finals (Canucks in 7)

Hmmmm lets see......

1. Islander fan since 1978
2. Had good 4 year run from 80 till 83
3. 83 till 01......nothing to cheer about....cheap owners and con men owner.
4. Made playoffs in 2002 (YEAH....Crank Yankers)
5. Rangers haven't made playoffs in 6 years (YEAH...Crank Yankers).
6. Made playoffs in 2003....barely... (YEAH...Crank Yankers)
7. 50-1 shot per Daily News for Isles to win Cup
8. We drew Ottawa 1st round (Ohh Ohh)
9. Game 1 Wednesday
10. My season over by next week.........lol.
11. see #5 above......lol.

I think Its whoevers hot coming into the playoffs(esp. goalies) being a die hard Bruins fan,I would love to see them take NJ and make solid run for the cup!! LETS GO BRUINS!!

Originally posted by Buicksx2
Hmmmm lets see......

5. Rangers haven't made playoffs in 6 years (YEAH...Crank Yankers).

11. see #5 above......lol.

LMFAO!

Being a Devils fan... I hate the Rangers more than any team in the league. $$$ thrown around = Cup. Wrong! The Red Wings run a close second in this category.

The Devils, however, have no real "star" next to Brodeur. Moderate payroll at best. No players in the Top 20-30 in total points. Yet, the team was in the top ~15% in scoring... making every player a threat. It really is a team effort. Which is why they have the Cup victories they have.

Let's go statistical underdogs!

$$$ thrown around = Cup. Wrong! The Red Wings run a close second in this category.

The Cup cannot be bought - its has to be earned. Earned with hard work and TEAM play - something the Rangers seem to lack. Throw all the money you want at a team to so-call "Buy" the Cup and it won't work unless you have a team that can work together.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!