Next upgrade advice with poll(for fun)

Front mount or converter?

• Front mount

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Converter

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters

dragrazor

Alright, the jest of what i have done to my car is in my sig but i can answer anything i missed. Best bang for the buck given what i have. This is not a race car but i do want to optimize what i have. Happy polling!!

I say converter. You already have a non-stock intercooler so the best bang for your buck will be a converter. Call Dusty and order a PTC.

Yea, i dont have any track numbers and i havent dynoed yet. Hopefully will have numbers soon. Also, e85 is awesome!

I don't really see how you'd benefit much from either. The 49 should spool just fine with the stock D5 converter, and you're not making the kind of power yet to warrant a front mount.

I don't really see how you'd benefit much from either. The 49 should spool just fine with the stock D5 converter, and you're not making the kind of power yet to warrant a front mount.
Yes, but the converter is a good upgrade that may give him space to grow a little. You never know. That turbo may get played out in short order. All he needs is a ride in someone else's Buick and......BAM! He's on the phone ordering an 88!:jawdrop: