Next stop St. Louis area

MDavis

Roll call!!!!!????
Looks like my next work location will be St. Louis.
How big is the buick community there? Looking forward to the community near Chicago also. I have plenty of family there.
I just got everything bolted on and now I have to move. I'm gonna need some help tuning for sure.

I am 100 miles SW of StL but attend most of the group meetings. Not sure of any relatives up there though.

I will be working on the IL side so I'm looking in the Shiloh area.
Hell you'll be in my hood.....I'm about 30 min. from there.
And you will be about 10 min from Gateway/ and a hour and a half from Benton.(I57) raceway.

theres a very big group in stl, the kicker is trying to get us all in one place at the same time.
probably the biggest tr gathering I've seen around here is the alton river run that gngal organised a couple years ago.
we need to do something like that again.

theres a very big group in stl, the kicker is trying to get us all in one place at the same time.
probably the biggest tr gathering I've seen around here is the alton river run that gngal organised a couple years ago.
we need to do something like that again.

Nice, GNgal?

Kristina. She is a true GN owner. She drives her car all over, even did the power tour. Have not seen her in a while though.

Spotted yesterday. Anyone here?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 142
Spotted another GN yesterday in belleville on hwy 158 near hwy 15. Anyone here. Looked like the front grill was missing.