Newturbo 67/65

I'll let you know, I just ordered to precision 6765 bb boosted turbo from Full Throttle. Mike said that it has better flow characteristics and is an upgrade from the 6776bb turbo. I'll let you know!

Interested in this turbo, the 68 and the new 70. Not much info from members on these yet but the new exhaust wheel technology seems appealing.

Too bad they are not doing the billet comp wheels like Forced Performance is for the Evo guys. :frown: The billet comp, boosted exhaust wheel combo would be KING, they are seeing a TQ increase down low and up top against the same sized turbo and it's a 2.3L car.

a 71GTQ is a billet compressor wheel.. no real advantage over the 70, at least not in our cars that I have heard about.

+1

I'll let you know, I just ordered to precision 6765 bb boosted turbo from Full Throttle. Mike said that it has better flow characteristics and is an upgrade from the 6776bb turbo. I'll let you know!

+1 Mike said it's replacing the 6776 and better flow numbers. There's a new 68 that bridges the gap between the 67 and the 70 but there's a big increase in price because it (if I remember correctly) shares the same big shaft of the 70.

The 6765 dwarfs my TE-62 and will spool quicker than the 62 to boot. With the .63 hot side housing, you can liquify the rear tires at will. If this rain would let up :mad: , I'd like to take it out on it's maiden voyage with the new hair dryer.

Just got mine yesterday. $1250 for just the turbo and nothing else. Won't know anything about performance until about May though :(

turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo4.jpg

turbo5.jpg

MCIR opens........

in either the first or second week on April. It's not the best track but you don't have to wait 3hrs for one pass like you do at trails. 10 bucks for test n tune on Friday nights. Being in Delaware, you're probably not that far of a drive.

My original reason for posting is, looking at the wastegate hole, man it's small and I wonder if it'll present boost creep problems? I have the RJC valve and hopefully that'll be enough.

Yea MCIR is where i normally go. I gotta get some tranny problems worked out first too, and I still haven't pulled that out of the car yet.