Newbie in houston, prospective buyer

Rx3blewuponme

I am currently looking at two T type buicks as I am not a fan of the blackout package on GNs. I have listed two links for possible cars and would like opinions for these cars. If anyone deals with turbo buicks in or near houston please let me know as I would like to be able to get help or inspection on vehicles I am looking at.

black t type

white t type

ok to give people some background on this, he is a friend who is/was in to walkle engines until he baught his dream car, a rx3. i told him that he would blow its engine with in 2 weeks regardless of how "reliable" they are. 2 weeks later I TOLD YOU SO is my favorite statement and thus hes in the market for a turbo buick :p be gental on him hes reforming:D

Wow! :eek:

That first one (looks burgundy, not black) is a good deal (if it's solid)..

Me wants. ;)

Rx3,
I know that the white t-type has been in the auto trader for a long time. Im not sure about the other one.

Im in Katy, Tx if you want someone to go look with you give me a email.

Later

Just be careful,That Burgandy T has been on e-bay a ton of times..And even had the bid go higher than that asking price in the Auto Trader...He puts the car up as a no reserve auction,Gets bids on it,Usually gets up to around 9k,And then never sells it and relists it again...About 8 times that I know of...He has some negative feedback on his E-Bay account,Resulting from one of the auctions for that car...I spoke with The guy,HE seems nice as hell,But something just isnt right about the whole deal......Good Luck...Shawn

?????

442 said:
"i told him that he would blow its engine with in 2 weeks regardless of how "reliable" they are. 2 weeks later I TOLD YOU SO"
What makes you think the same comments won't be forthcoming on the BUICK????.:D :D

What's CARFAX say about the 2 cars?
TTA 's comments would make me REALLy goosey bout that guy and his car!!!

I'm just now cleaning up a real $hitty deal I fell into by relying on someones "integrity", concerning a car that I bought site unseen.[LOTS of really nice fotos, tho]
My new policy:
If I can't touch it, smell it, see it, drive it,?? SCREW IT! My bucks stay in my pocket.

BTDT...Got the t-shirt to prove it.;) ;) ;)

Ask the guys in the Houston club to help you out. I'm sure some may even know the history of the two cars.

Dannyo

Im in the Houston Buick club and I know nothing about these two cars. Never seen them before. As long as they been for sale I would be very careful about buying one of these cars.

Let me know if you need any help..

Mine is always for sale for the right price;)

I'm in the Houston Buick club and have never seen either of these cars. When I pull up the Autotrader ad shows the burgandy T to be 175 miles from Houston and the white T 225 miles from Houston. The white T has a phone number with a 214 area code which is Dallas.

i was alittle conserned with the black one, less then 100k miles and it already has a new engine. PLUS hes unclear on what turbo hes got unless thats a obscure turbo that was way before my time with the gns, im assumeing that its a CPT60 but i would like to know for sure.

ok so back to square one.... anyone have a car for sale in the greater houston area/DFW/San Antonio? I'd like to stay around 8-10k if possible, thanks. No beaters and no project cars. If the car looks beat to ****, probably was/is in my opinion. Thanks.

oh by the way, street driving a peripheral port 13B on a long commute(70miles+) everyday isn't a good idea FYI. Also don't try to go 13k+rpms and think it'll last awhile haha. damn car, why'd it have to blowup.

STFU, wankels are great until you do a P port or monster bridge or J port or D port or ****TY ASS SHADE TREE NON PUERTO RICAN POS PORT hahahaha.

STFU, wankels are great until you do a P port or monster bridge or J port or D port or ****TY ASS SHADE TREE NON PUERTO RICAN POS PORT hahahaha.

whoa there, i dont read native american :D

I am chief, I come in peace with white man, I have teepee, teepee very big, you want to trade weapons for land? hahaha like that?