New Wheels on.

91rangerturbo

Turbod
I took some picture of my car ealier after i put new wheels on it. I like the way it looks and the car handles better than it did with my draglights on it.

The car is getting new paint in about 1 month :biggrin: I have done alot to get this car back in shape. Still have more to go. Anyways here is my daily driver.

Grand_National_Pictures_132.jpg

Grand_National_Pictures_130.jpg

Grand_National_Pictures_129.jpg

Grand_National_Pictures_127.jpg

Grand_National_Pictures_126.jpg

Here is my car with the draglights on it.
100_0382.jpg

I like the GTA wheels better i think.

Your car looks great! I like both types of wheels. I guess it's according to the look you're going for. I am kinda partial to the GTA wheels because everyone doesn't have them. Nice!

GregInAtl said:
Im in love with a Rangerrrrrrrrrr
Thats a sweet lookin truck. Spec please!

2.3 Turbo Engine From 85 Turbo Coupe
Adjustable cam gear,Header, Holset HY35 turbo, Walbro 255HP, Adj. Reg, 75lb Injectors, NPR Big Intercooler,Custom Radiator,Msd 6al w/ Two-Step
4.10 Gears with Auburn Locker
SDS Fuel Management with Wideband 02

And a Built Shortblock on the stand. :biggrin:

91rangerturbo said:
Adjustable cam gear,Header, Holset HY35 turbo, Walbro 255HP, Adj. Reg, 75lb Injectors, NPR Big Intercooler,Custom Radiator,Msd 6al w/ Two-Step

Sweet!

91rangerturbo said:

Awesome... wanna sell it? :biggrin:

Lovin the truck...I had an 90 T-bird SC anniv edition, and an 86 LB ranger, always wanted to merge them...this is close enough! ;) Cool projects!