new wheels and flares

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
got rid of the steel cragers and just got new summit aluminum wheels. 15x7 4 inch bs and 15x10 4.5 bs for rear i am waiting to get 295/55-15's for rear. i think the 10 inch is the way to go and i only have 5 psi in bags.

066.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

072.jpg

That looks good but can you get a closer shot of the lugnuts? I have weld wheels on mine, I use a deep shank wheel nut and washer. I thought weld had made the wheels for summit but I could be wrong.

Mine are conical because they are a 1 piece wheel. The welds and cragers are 2 piece and the washer and shank are used to squeeze it together

Car looks great!! What company were those fender flares from? How do you like the fit?

That looks good but can you get a closer shot of the lugnuts? I have weld wheels on mine, I use a deep shank wheel nut and washer. I thought weld had made the wheels for summit but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the explanation, car looks real good.

Looks great with the 295 tire. Fits right in. Did you have to do any trimming or anything to the flares to get them to fit right? Or did they just bolt right in.

Thx