New wheel (and Baer) pics

incubus2432

Douchebag
First off, I know the pics aren't that great.....it was late and I was just happy to be able to move the car under it's own power and stop it with it's own brakes that I decided to "celebrate" by taking a few pics. My hydroboost install has been a nightmare and I had some "issues" installing the Baer brakes as well so the minor success that I had today was a victory. (long story)

Anyway.....

The wheels/tires need a proper cleaning.....I hate the Armor All look on tires but like 'em clean and the wheels need a quick polish and thorough scrubbing. I'll take some better daylight pics tomorrow. I'm very happy with the look. I liked some chrome/polished wheels but wanted something more "business-like" and a little different than the normal options. Nothing wrong with a classic, popular design but I wanted a slightly different take on it. This style is typically on a late 60's or early '70's muscle car but I think they work well on the GN.

The wheel and tire info is in my signature.

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

Looks very nice. I wish the wheels were black, but I say that to EVERYONE haha. Looking forward to more pix!

looks great man, the wheels and brakes look great back there. 12" front and rear? Take some good pics tomorrow for sure.:cool:

I learned a neat trick the other day. Use GOJO on the tires. Pure black, non sheen tires. Just wipe it on and leave it.

Those brakes are straight sex... My wheel taste are a tad different(but I think everyone's are different)... man Oh man do I love those brakes though... There is nothing sexier than big ass brakes... well maybe super fat tires in the back... but still I love brakes!

Must be nice to have all that money laying around, wanna shovel some my way?? LOOKS GOOD man

Way cool 13" & 12" Baers and hydroboost to boot. Should be a real "Show Stopper"! No pun intended!
Conrad

I guess I should have just read the sig and i wouldn't seen the 13"/12" in there lol. I thought my 12" fronts looked big lol

(Get back on the road faker)

Here I come, gonna take yer one man car???

wasnt too sure i like em, but i do ALOT, now lets get that turd running LOL

Looks great. Are you happy with the 9's on the back (since you were looking at 9.5s)?

Rob

I LIKE! Looks like the rear wheels could support a wider tire. Are you close to rubbing in the rear? Anyone running something wider the the 275-40?
Conrad

One more long question and I'll leave you alone....have you rolled the wheel well lip, installed air bags or air shocks, or modified the frame to fit the rear wheel/tire? Thanks.
Conrad