New Walbro performance fuel pumps

Our testing on our new DCSS 39/50HP in-tank fuel pump is nearing completion. The pump's basic design has been in OE production since 2004, and is used on several current high performance production vehicles. We will also be releasing a true E85 protected version that is used on several current OE production Flex Fuel/E85 vehicles. DCSS 39/50's are turbine style pumps, quiet, very efficient/low current draw. Our HP versions will flow approx 300-350lph@40psi 13.5v, pending our final test completion.

The release of our new aftermarket high performance DCSS 39/50 pump kits will be late this year. The pump in the Full Throttle Speed link is the F20000169 255lph HP.

Just sent you a pm...must have been at the same time you were posting here.... Thanks for the info, I just wish it were available now...

The Darkside

I have the new pump running in a car now. It is working well, will post details when testing is complete and it has some miles on it
Mike

Fuel Pumps

Like to ask if these fuel pumps will work on a Red Armstrongs dubble pump system any info would be great thanks.

I do not think they will, too big at the bottom to fit his hangar set up. The only thing that will fit that I would trust that is bigger is the DW pump. Two of the Walbro pumps we use now will handle lots of power do you need more?
Mike

pumps

I do not think they will, too big at the bottom to fit his hangar set up. The only thing that will fit that I would trust that is bigger is the DW pump. Two of the Walbro pumps we use now will handle lots of power do you need more?
Mike

Sorry Mike i was out all day. The Red Armstrong pumps i have had for about 10 years, I would like more because iam running a stage II motor it seems Iam running out of fuel, 02s are low

pumps

Mike

Sorry Mike! What are the DW pumps?

Here's a link to the DW pump if your interested... GNS Or, just do a search on here under Deatschwerks

The Darkside

Here is what I would suggest, get a wideband and not tune from O2, put a fuel pressure gauge on the hood to watch and make sure FP is tracking boost and goes up 1 for 1, if it does your pump is fine, your injectors may be small or you neeed to turn up WOT fuel in translator asuming you have extender extreme chip.
Mike

Fuel Pump

Here is what I would suggest, get a wideband and not tune from O2, put a fuel pressure gauge on the hood to watch and make sure FP is tracking boost and goes up 1 for 1, if it does your pump is fine, your injectors may be small or you neeed to turn up WOT fuel in translator asuming you have extender extreme chip.
Mike

Thanks Mike ! I do have the TT Chip and the fuel gage for the windshield ill have to look in whats going on with the fuel pressure,i do know these pumps are old, Thanks Again.

Sorry Mike i was out all day. The Red Armstrong pumps i have had for about 10 years, I would like more because iam running a stage II motor it seems Iam running out of fuel, 02s are low

At 10+ years old they're probably the older AcDelco design XP-pumps in there. Why not just get two of the "newer" XP+ pumps from Red and be done with it? They've already been proven the supply more than enough fuel for your combination...

K.

When you say reds NEWER pumps ,what do you mean ,has there been a change in the last 5 years,also are you running stock lines.

Pumps

At 10+ years old they're probably the older AcDelco design XP-pumps in there. Why not just get two of the "newer" XP+ pumps from Red and be done with it? They've already been proven the supply more than enough fuel for your combination...

K.

I have notice on these pumps that are in my car all the numbers are missing.

When you say reds NEWER pumps ,what do you mean ,has there been a change in the last 5 years,also are you running stock lines.

I can't remember exactly when Red went from the XP pump to the XP+ pump, but I think it was over 5-yrs. ago.

AcDelco design = XP pump
Walbro design = XP+ pump

K.