New Walbro performance fuel pumps

I do not think they will, too big at the bottom to fit his hangar set up. The only thing that will fit that I would trust that is bigger is the DW pump. Two of the Walbro pumps we use now will handle lots of power do you need more?
Mike

Will two of the new Walbros fit a GN or GN replacement tank with a different lower hanger setup? Basically what I want to know is will two of these pumps fit past the opening of the tank or are they to big when placed side by side?

Pumps

Will two of the new Walbros fit a GN or GN replacement tank with a different lower hanger setup? Basically what I want to know is will two of these pumps fit past the opening of the tank or are they to big when placed side by side?

That do fit side by side but its very tight.

Two of the new Walbro pumps that are not released yet will not fit the dual hangars that are out there now. Something new will need to be made.
Mike

subscribed. needing a good (or two) intake e85 pump real soon.
You already have two good pumps.I think a Kenne-Bell Boost-a-Pump is a better way to go. These pumps love more voltage. The two biggest problems with one big pump (and this one won't be big enough by itself) is that it heats up the fuel and you need a bigger return line and even a better flowing regulator at an idle. If we give the motor a little bit more volume than it needs at any given time,we never need to increase the size of the return line because the motor will be using most of the fuel sent to it. Increasing the voltage to the pump as needed is a simple way to feed the motor more fuel only as needed so we're not returning so much to the tank and over taxing the return line and/or regulator during low fuel consumption time like at idle. When we increase the voltage to these pumps they don't have to work as hard. It's actually good for the pump. Did you know that before Red sells a double pumper he runs the secondary pump at 16 volts for at least 36 hours non stop?