New video from 2008 BPG Nats

BadAssGN

Certifiable Member
So, I posted a Video a few years back of the 08 nats, There was an audio track that youtube didn't like, they pulled the audio off and ruined my video. My laptop crashed or I would have reposted it.

Fast forward a few years and I purchased the equipment to pull data off a laptop hard drive and I was able to recover my videos.

Here it is, Raw unedited Turbo noises included.

Buick Horsepower Nationals 2008 Raw Footage - YouTube

please View and rate.

Hope guys like it RAW!!!

[video=youtube;cWAdtCZr-EA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWAdtCZr-EA[/video]

nice vid.. the way they shuld be. without any music... I love how the 2nd pass that white lasabre made, ( i think thats what kinda car it is) with the hott blond backen him up, yeah that car. You just watch her and not the car haha NICE!!! thanks for sharing

Wow I miss those 90 degree days. Im glad i still can hear those high pitch sounds like big wheel turbos spooling up.

Now Im off to the V8 board to look up some videos of the old iron.

Hey that was a fun time! I see me and my brother in there quite a bit! Good times! ---Jeremy

Ha! No kidding man! I cant believe those fat chicks thought I was cute! I almost wanted to raaaaaaalllllllllffffff!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I went to bed when I did so I didnt have to see the panties in the pool! :biggrin:

Those were Panties? I thought someone lost their Jacket in the pool....:biggrin:

The hooker getting knocked off the bike was pretty funny also. So was the old lady freaking out....

I miss the Big Q....:mad: Now we have to stay at a nice hotel. The bed bugs were nice at the Quality, it gave me
someone to talk to when the wife fell asleep.;)