NEW! Turbo Buick Coffee Mug's

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Own a turbo Buick? Drink Coffee? Then these are for you....

We just came out with these a few weeks ago and still yet to build the page for our website so you can purchase them here for now via PayPal....

$18.95 ea. + $8.50 shipping = $27.45 / Ordering More than one? Please call us for shipping quote...

NOTE: When placing your order Please list which mug & color your ordering so we get you the correct one..

Please send payments to PayPal address gnsperformance@gmail.com and please send as family & friends

Coffee mug's 1.jpg

On the "T-Type" mug there are two designs so if your ordering that one please explain which one you want,, Example - Regular T-Type or "Angled" T-Type...

As usual nice product Scott and hope you sell a lot of them.

I may even order one soon. I would like to see both sides of each mug for a full reference of what it looks like though.

Could you have them personalized also??

I would love one that has my name on it.

As usual nice product Scott and hope you sell a lot of them.

I may even order one soon. I would like to see both sides of each mug for a full reference of what it looks like though.

Could you have them personalized also??

I would love one that has my name on it.
(y) Thanks man!

Only the power "6" mug has a logo to the left & right of the handle, all the others have just one logo centered in the front of the mug...

Personalizing is extra cause it has to be added to the artwork file and I'm not sure there would actually be any room left for it...

Personalizing is extra cause it has to be added to the artwork file and I'm not sure there would actually be any room left for it...

No room for the Zombie? :cry:

Oh well, I'm used to people saying there's no room for me because I take up to much space.:LOL:

I'll buy one anyways damn it!!!!

I have the black one with the Grand National logo. Very nice and I'm picky about things like this.

Hi. If you ever decide to do a larger mug, count me in. I love this mug; just wish it was bigger.