New TR owner in Atlanta area

Nick McCardle

Brought home an '87 Limited today. Can see my thread in the Lounge for more info on it if ya want. So, I've heard of the Atlanta TR club that meets at Hooters off of Jimmy Carter each 3rd Sat. of each month? Is there a mailing list or website to get more info on events and such? Thanks.

Hooterville

Go I-285 to I-85 north, turn off at Jimmy Carter , go left on Jimmy C. and about 5 stop lights , Hooterville on right .
We meet at 11am every 3rd Sat. of each month , we don't have a web site yet. We plan to do things at the meeting , no annual dues, just bring your car and a hot date to share with us ...... :D We have members that are local mechanics, venders , (Chuck Leeper Cody Motorsports), (Southeastern Turbo), (Dekab Tire) that can help you out........ We'll be at Reynolds in a few weeks, look for our banner and stop by ...

:) alan

Thanks Alan. I went by Southeastern Turbo today and picked up a Scanmaster, then over to Mike's house and he installed it for me due to my electronic inadequacies.:D I'll try and make sure to make it to the next meeting.

ASOL this!

Nick, sent you a e-mail, and it came back saying your e-mail addy was no good..

Chuck Leeper
CODY MOTORSPORTS

PS: went back and tried to use another addy I have.. no good that way either..
here's the message:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<freaknick@aol.com>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-xh03.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<freaknick@aol.com>
<<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
550 <freaknick@aol.com>... User unknown