NEW TOYO Drag Radials

ThatDamGoldCar

not a Buick nutt hugger
275/45/16 TOYO Proxes TQ Drag radials,Perfect for Gta Wheels.No spacer needed,26"x10" wide
$307 a pair shipped.Wasn't impressed with the overpriced M/T radials($200 each)

Attachments

• 2010-10-04%2015.33.39[1].jpg
    2010-10-04%2015.33.39[1].jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,296
Ive personally seen a car run a 5.01 1/8 with 275/60/15 MT DR .... you werent impresed ?

Would like to see someone test a known hooking car with the

MT DR vs Hoosier DR vs goodyear DR vs toyo vs old tech BFG DR's

Don't know about the Dr's but Toyo gave us 2 pair of slicks to try on one of the rails I use to sponsor. made 3 passes and back in the trailer they went.

These do hook alot better than the m/t street radials for street driving,which unlike most,i enjoy and drive my car.The m/t's don't last long either.I'm not trying to set any useless racing world records,or be in the Buick Nut hugging ring of people,just destroy anything i line up against on the street..My car has gone 9.80 on a bfg radial and those wore out so fast.These hook better.It all depends on your combo...Just posted this to show there is another choice for those who run the limited tire size 16" rim.

Ive personally seen a car run a 5.01 1/8 with 275/60/15 MT DR .... you werent impresed ?

Would like to see someone test a known hooking car with the

MT DR vs Hoosier DR vs goodyear DR vs toyo vs old tech BFG DR's

Been 9.94 @ 140 with my MT DRs 235-60-15 in my car. If the Toyo will hook then it could become the perfect street/strip tire, just look at those treads.

I like different. I get tired of seeing the same wheels, same tires on every other car. ..Thanks for sharing.

I found them better than the BFG's I had, you have to drop the pressure at the track to get them to hook, my best 60 was a 1.7. Haven't tried the MT's so i can't say if they are as good. They are a good street tire but they don't make a 15" tire.

The are nice tires, I have heard a lot of good about them. I do wanna see the anti-import guys with the SOOOOO badly....ricer tires!

Nice looking tire. I have run BFG and M/T drag radials. BFG's absolutley were horrible, wore quickly and didn't hook for me. M/T's were great but do wear quickly and for $200 each I went to ET drags and gave up trying to "play" on the street. The TOYO tires look appealing and I am going to research them. Good info on Toyo's website. PROXES TQ | Toyo Tires
thanks for psoting and please let us know how well they hook.