New toy/project for me.....

Slo86GN

The Nightstalker
Figure I might as well post a few pics of new toy/project car that I recently found. Me and my youngest bro went in together to buy the car because it was such a rushed purchase. 48K orig miles, 1 owner car, complete documentation. Needs a good Spring Cleaning, exhaust leak fixed, and some cosmetics on the nose. Otherwise, it's in great shape, especially for the price.....stole it for $8,500.....:D

Turbo3.jpg

Turbo1.jpg

TTA11.jpg

TTA13.jpg

Very nice man. I know the feeling, I'll have to post pics of the deal I got this week too :D

Uh oh, what did you pick up now Clay? You are as bad as I am about finding nice cars for cheap.....lol.

I know....when the guy at the car lot told me what he wanted for it, I started burning up the phone to get money ready. Ran a CARFAX and it only has 3 records, all from right here in Greenville, MS. Car originally was purchased in Memphis, TN.....have all the documentation, complete owner's kit, everything. Here's a few pics of all the paperwork, including the temp tag that on it when purchased...lol.

TTA26.jpg

TTA27.jpg

TTA28.jpg

Nice find, now don't you two start fighting over it when you get it done.:)

Nahhh, he has an '02 GT 5 speed that's his driver/toy....lol. Only reason I asked him to jump in with me was so I could get the $$ together asap. As is, giving serious thought to selling my Turbo T once it's running. I've done the 2 turbo car deal before, and it's enough to drive ya nuts....lol. Think I will skip that particular headache again and let Ol Gray go to another home. This is the replacement for EVILGN, which I should have never sold. The TTA will be around for a long time to come......:biggrin:

Lonnie,
Bought a '86 WH1 from an 80 year old original owner with 56k miles in near perfect condition (needs TSS solenoid and cam sensor) just 40 miles from the house for almost as good a deal as you. You still in GA? We need to get together sometime.

Lonnie,
Bought a '86 WH1 from an 80 year old original owner with 56k miles in near perfect condition (needs TSS solenoid and cam sensor) just 40 miles from the house for almost as good a deal as you. You still in GA? We need to get together sometime.

Daaanngg dude, that's a nice find too. Gotta love finding cars with older owners...you know it's not been abused and well maintained, as a norm. Yep, still in SE Ga....working in Mississippi right now, but should be headed home soon with the TTA in tow. Once things calm do with work, I'll let you know and we can see about meeting up somewhere. Hopefully the TTA will be running 100% by then so I can drive it.

Sorry, forgot pics:
Index of /IMAGES/WH1

Lonnie, if you decide to sell, I know someone nearby that is looking for a nice TTA.
:D
Oh, and if you DO decide to sell Ol'gray, LMK details on that too.

Oh really.....wonder who would be looking for a nice TTA? ;) :p As for OG, it will more than likely be up for sale once it's running and tuned. Engine bay is going to be awesome....had a lot of stuff painted and powdercoated. Shoot me your email and I'll send you the buildup list. Let's just say I went further with OG than EVIL ever was. :D