new to the turbo regal world

daddyed73

i was just curious to the number of turbo regal owners in my area i know there are a few cars in town but i wasn't sure how involved they were. im doing a lot of work on my car right now ' and seem to have alot of questions....:confused:

I'm in flagstaff, shoot me an e-mail, maybe we can chat. I'm currently in the middle of a stage 2 full blown race car buildup, so I know how frustrating these cars can be. stuartjohanna@juno.com

In the White Mountains

I live in Springerville, az. Middle of nowhere. I just picked up a turbo regal in pieces and am almost done minus one radiator. Would like to get together with someone in AZ also to take a look at their car and make sure I didnt get srewed up.

You can email me at SoponSafaris@yahoo.com
Thanks
Brian

well i guess my car wont do you a whole lot of good right now because my engine is at the machine shop the tranny is getting rebuilt and the car is in the driveway but anything else you need id be glad to help.....;)

One more check in for Tucson guys...What's so great about Phoenix? They are both too hot to run TR's in the summertime.:rolleyes: