new to the page

vinis1987

Just found the site just pucked up my third gn this one has alot more mods than my other two did so i have alot of learning to do and a few bugs in it to workout but hopefully by spring it will be ready to go

Attachments

• 20151128_093710.jpg
    20151128_093710.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 105
Lol i sold my other 2 back in the 90s this wasnt around then lol
I don't know when this board was originally started , I was a member before the site crashed in 2001, I believe, I wasn't as active as I am now as I didn't own one yet. I rejoined here in 2002 and got my car in May 2007. If my old guy memory serves me right, I think it was 1996 when I originally signed up.
Anyway , welcome..... Finish up your profile so we know where you are located. There are plenty of smart people here that can answer any questions you need answered

Bryan

Cool i will get it done yeah i really didnt do much with the web back then there was a guy here locally that was great with the cars i am trying to get ahold of him again the new one is out of tune from what i can tell going to spend some time going through old logs and seeing if i can figure out what the guy did before i do anything with the car