New to the forums

shine1stang

Hey guys!!! First off owning a ford i know i might get some slack from a few of you. However im not a basher and love turboed cars, doesnt matter who makes it. I would love to own a gn someday!! I know that a gn could easily kick my lil ponys butt!
That being said, i own a 88 thunderbird turbo coupe and a 97 mustang. The turbo coupe has a 2.3l turbo with 256000 original miles. Original motor that has never been opened up. I replace the stock auto for a 5 spd, added a mbc, and a sound system. Shes my dd and i love that car to death. When i build a new motor im gonna cam it and probably thro the 61mm turbo from my stang on it.
Ok to the mustang. Its a high 10 street car that is tastefully modded (performance only). The motor was built by supersix motorsports. Forged bottom end, ported heads, bigger valve, cam, ported intakes, stock 56mm tb, and a turbo kit. The kit has a pt61 turbo and currently running 20psi. At 15 psi the car put down 448 on a conservative tune on a very hot day. My best run of 10.71 was done at beech bend in bowling green, on a stock v6 suspension, slicks and skinnies. The vid of the run is in my sig. Future mods include inline fp, 80lb injectors, sheet metal intake w 65m tb, and looking at a 72mm turbo at same boost level.
I view these forums alot and really love what you guys do with these cars. I finally decided to join to comment on bobs 2step.

Look up Natacarlo (Dan). He's got an SVO Mustank he's trying to get rid of. As far as the GN, Good luck and welcome.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere.