New to the board

IGOTHP

Hello every one ,i have just joined up wanted to introduce my self .just purchased a 1986 grand national iam in the new prt richey area on fl westcoast. some mite know me with a twin turbo corvete ,turbo blue 92 notch mustang. just wanted to say hey to all. Thanks looking foward to seeing some buicks at bradenton. Blair

welcome aboard bud, ;) , i see your no stranger to turbo-charged cars, i've had a few also but to me nothing like a buick when done right :cool: , i bet your vette is nice huh :eek:

Thanks yeah the vette is nice made 747rwhp @ 11lbs. But to tell you every time i see a buick they do somthing for me . Ive had buicks since i was 19 now 36 its in my blood. just when you think your out ,they pull you rite back.

Welcome to the board! Post some pics of your rides when you can!! Let's see some engine compartment pics of that turbo Vette!

twin turb vette 747 rwhp

here it is

Attachments

• 100_1637.jpg
    100_1637.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_1351.jpg
    100_1351.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 87
A little help needed

i Just purchased a 1986 grand national from a delar in ga but the car was previously registerd in FL and the car has some bolt ons long wheel studs a moroso motorsports park stiker in trunk a non defrost rear window and a old school phone set up in trunk. any info on this car would be awesome thanks guys.

A little help needed

i Just purchased a 1986 grand national from a dealer in ga but the car was previously registerd in FL and the car has some bolt ons long wheel studs a moroso motorsports park stiker in trunk a non defrost rear window and a old school phone set up in trunk. any info on this car would be awesome thanks guys.

pics

here is a out side pic of the vette on its ccw wheels. 6speed best et 10.89 137.89 1.59 60ft.

Attachments

• 100_1763.jpg
    100_1763.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 56