new to site

Hey guys haven't said hi in this section yet. I am also from kitchener ontario. Should have mine back together in a couple of weeks.

There is another one on my street Erinbrook in kitchener is that anyone on here?

well it isn't me i am on the other side of town but you have already seen the beast when i was over i need to see some more of you guys out

My son and I are bringing our 87 GNs out of storage on Sunday. I would not mind meeting up and seeing your cars. Kevin

I need about a month to finish mine up but I am up for that soon as I am up and running. Engine is going back in next weekend but still waiting on my GN1 intake and champ a/c delete bracket. I am sure I will run into a couple of other snags before she is on the road. I am sure I will need some new fittings and such.

Well I work for NAPA, so if there are any pieces you need, let me know. I'll make sure you get good pricing. Kevin

Which NAPA you work for? I work for an autopro shop in waterloo. You don't live on erinbrook do you?

Here's a question for you. What oil are you running in your car up here. Or what additive are you using? I can't use synthetic for start up on the break in?

Columbia auto service

If your going to be out on sunday I wouldn't mind stopping by and seeing your cars.

If all my parts would get here I would have mine back together sooner than later.

My interior is back together now minus putting the front seats back in and the door weatherstripping. Than I just need to get that engine back in and started up. hopefully a couple more weeks.

Brandon. I have a couple of things I have to run back to napa you guys aren't all connected are you. If so I could just come by your work after 5 when I get off if you are there.

I stopped by last saturday but the guy said you were off on saturdays.

I will be putting my engine back in this saturday getting ready to go.

2822026_39_full.jpg

Kevin I will PM you my number.

I dropped it in and set it in the mounts last night. Going back out to start putting things together today and tomorrow but it is looking like it should be fired up in the next couple of weeks or maybe even this week. Been awhile since I have seen what the car looks like in its normal stance with the engine back in it and I got to say I just love it.

Brandon.

Man, makes me kinda sad to be moving within a month, I'll miss heading over to Sarnia and making a left for the cottage country, love it up there in the summer but this past winter pretty much did me in, body cant take the cold anymore.

And if the wings flop after being up 3 games to none, I'll be tossing all my wings stuff in the garbage:mad:and that should lighten the load.

Mike

I see we have clinton township and clawson guys here. Do you guys go to the friday shows at continental, and sundays show at woodys? I was just there, and met 4 other TR guys there. We need to get together and hang out. Trade some tips and whatnot.