new to site

jsd55

I would like to say hi to everyone. Ive been out of it for 10 yrs or so. I bought my 87 GN new and maintained it well, but I dont have a clue about things like maf translators and the like. So i'll be looking forward to learning from all of you. My GN has most bolt ons from ATR (Applied Technology and Research-which I think is now out of business) including stage IV turbo, ram air, 160 degree thermostat, stainless steel headers and exhaust, pittbull mufflers and chip, bigger injectors, etc.
Thanks again and I look forward to future threds with you all.

jsd55@sbcglobal.net

Hi everyone! I am also new to the site. I just bought a 1986 T-Type and can't wait to soak up all the tech here. Everyone I have come in to contact with has been awsome. I posted I was looking for a motor and had 3 offers in the first day!! I am in toronto canada. Where is everyone else?

<---- Waterford Michigan.

My car was born 7 miles down the road, was sold to the first owner at a dealer ship that is 5 miles away. So my car has stayed in pretty much the same 10 mile radius all its life.

welcome to the both of u jsd55 & gnxxx have fun here i have learned lots here and still more to come have fun :biggrin:

<---- Waterford Michigan.

My car was born 7 miles down the road, was sold to the first owner at a dealer ship that is 5 miles away. So my car has stayed in pretty much the same 10 mile radius all its life.
What exactly is Michigan Mafia??

Ypsilant here. Can't wait to get her together and do some lovely michigan cruising! Speaking of cruising I think it would be fun to get a bunch of TRs together and do a run somewhere.

also new....

I'm in Grand Bend, Ontario....just got my GN in September from New York. It has 48k miles and is completely stock. I have added a few bolt ons over the winter and have a few more to come. I've had an 87 Monte Carlo SS for 18 years, so I'm not new to G-bodies, but the GN is in another class when it comes to performance!

I've spent the winter reading the forums and am learning from the long-time owners every day.

Are there any get togethers or even owners in the London to Kitchener corridor or over in Port Huron area? It would be good to see some other cars and how they get things done.

Are there any get togethers or even owners in the London to Kitchener corridor or over in Port Huron area? It would be good to see some other cars and how they get things done.

Im in Georgetown (just east of KW) Let me know if your ever out this way. Would love to see the car. There is only one othe T-Type near me and it's an 85. There is also 1 GN out here but the car is so clean it's rarly driven.

Im in Clinton Twp Welcome. They still have that car show at Kmart I beleive it was when it gets warm?

I am in kitchener would like to see some more of you guys out to i head to st thomas about every 2 weeks to the drag strip would be nice

Kitchener GNs

I will keep my eyes open for you when I bring my GN out of storage. Maybe next weekend. I am in Kitchener also. My son also has a 87 GN. You may see us around town this summer. Kevin

hey im also some what new im from guelph have an 87 gn i also got to st thomas i was there a cupple years back for national buick day not shure if any one elce from here was there

WH1 T-Type

Hi Guys,
I'm new to the site but have been reading your posts for a little while. Great info. I have a 1986 WH1 T-Type and cruise all over town. The car is not SUPER fast but alot of FUN.
1.The Wednesday before the WOODWARD CRUISE there are alot of GN'S and T-TYPE'S that meet at the Moose Preserve at Square Lake Road and Woodward. You may have seen the movie "GN'S Invade Woodward". It is a good time.
2. I live in Clawson, Mich. and cruise all the time. Go to car shows and belong to the USMA car club.
Thanks for all the info about the BEST Buicks in the WORLD.
3. You can see my car on "Rustyspikes.com"
Thanks, Turboslots:redface:

welcome turboslots nice to have more local guys. Hows everything going up there? Been a while since Ive been in that part of town. Business' surviving there?