new to power logger

1turbo6

Guys I just installed a power logger and need a little trying to figure out a poor idle and pop around 1800 rpm in park. New engine same old issue. car has .030 over diamond pistons, 206/206 roller cam, msd 50lb injectors hot wired 340, champion ported heads, razors alky kit and tt alky chip. car has had the issue since I can remember and I have tried everything I can think to try. any help or insight would be appreciated. thanks in advance..

Attachments

• idle pop.dat
    57.1 KB · Views: 70
Are the cam ,crank sensors and tps new?

Nothing looks out of ordinary to me. It does look like the chip is going into closed loop at idle. That can make it run rough at idle. How old is the chip? Most latter chips are set up for open loop idle. They idle much better that way. Eric Marshall (Turbo Tweak Guy) is the one to talk to about your chip.

For now try unplugging the 02 sensor and see how it runs.

Rick

new alky chip for current combo from Eric. I will try the unplugging the O2 thanks.

My bad. I just looked at the log again. It's not in closed loop at idle but when you press the gas it does go into closed loop. That's normal.

I would still try the o2 thing if that does not show improvements try unplugging the cam sensor and see how it runs. Start the car first then unplug the cam sensor. That will throw the system into batch fire and take the sensor out of play.

RL

Don't forget to hook up to the MAP wire for boost recording.