New to North Carolina

blacknfast

Hi Everyone,
I was recently transferred to the Winston Salem area from Phoenix.
We have an '87 Grand National with 52K miles on it. We just got it plated (haven't had it plated in 5 yrs!). Am looking forward to going to some of the local events and meeting some fellow Turbo Regal enthusiasts. :smile:

Phoenix? wow. Good luck switching from the phrase "but it's a dry heat" to "it's not the heat, it's the humidity"

Welcome to good ole NC!!!! Soon to be the Mecca of Buicks:biggrin:

Welcome, I live in Greensboro, not to far from Winston. There are a few TR owners in our area. If you need anything, just let us know.

Yes the humidity is rough, I think I like a dry heat.
Actually I live in Lewisville.
I will join the local group, Thanks.
Yes it seems like there a few Buicks in the area.
I will be going to the meet in Burlington on Saturday and Sunday.
I have been trying to get her running good, tune up and all the fluids changed out. I have some parts to install also, like a 3" houston down pipe some injectors and a few others.
Do any of you know where the turn signal flasher is located?:confused:
Thanks for the nice welcome.

Yes the humidity is rough, I think I like a dry heat.
Actually I live in Lewisville.
I will join the local group, Thanks.
Yes it seems like there a few Buicks in the area.
I will be going to the meet in Burlington on Saturday and Sunday.
I have been trying to get her running good, tune up and all the fluids changed out. I have some parts to install also, like a 3" houston down pipe some injectors and a few others.
Do any of you know where the turn signal flasher is located?:confused:
Thanks for the nice welcome.

welcome to nc were about a hour away from you.i know where the turn signal flasher is

IIRC the ts flasher is located in the area just to the left of the radio/heater control pod. There is a clip that it slides into. It's been so long since I've had to go under the dash. (Knock on wood) I think the one at the fuse box is the emergency flasher.