NEW (to me) Car

gs462

Bought this today, pick it up tomorrow, can't wait.

Attachments

• susnetRA.jpg
    susnetRA.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 365
  • sunseta3.jpg
    sunseta3.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 377
  • sunsetra1.jpg
    sunsetra1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 362
Looks nice. I saw a silver one at NED friday night. It ran 13.9. Have fun.

OOh YAA! Sunset Orange Metallic!!! Nicest color out there.
+ on a ws6 too, Nice choice.
I had a SOM SS not too long ago,but the rear started making noise ,+ i got a good offer from a buddy so i sold it,
There is a nice 6-spd som ss convertible I have been eyeballing + if he ever comes down on the price i'm probably going to have to grab it.
Love that color.
Auto or 6-spd ?

Thanks guys I got a hell of a deal and SOM was my #1 choice so how could 8 not. "Ow 8 gotta sell the 79Z 28

What the heck are you saying? Stop posting from your phone! ;)

Nice ride.......you'll keep it for at least 3 months!

Ya STUPID phone I was trying to say I now have to sell the Z28.
And I'll have it longer than u had the GN :eek:

Ya STUPID phone I was trying to say I now have to sell the Z28.
And I'll have it longer than u had the GN :eek:

Well I still have the GN......since I haven't even received an offer it probably isn't going anywhere. I've had it for 5 years......no way you don't of your new toy by then.

I certainly know the feeling and you are as bad (or worse) than I am. :p

Sweet! Is this your first 4th gen? Ditch that Borla exhaust and get the Corsa catback, if you want some serious handling then look up Sam Strano! Enjoy it, it's a way better overall performing car than the G-body and with nothing but headers and a catback mine damn near cracked the 12's

Sweet! Is this your first 4th gen? Ditch that Borla exhaust and get the Corsa catback, if you want some serious handling then look up Sam Strano! Enjoy it, it's a way better overall performing car than the G-body and with nothing but headers and a catback mine damn near cracked the 12's

No it's my second one, I had 98 WS6 in Black but it was an A4 better for drag racing im sure but i wanted the M6 for driving daily. And with just a Lid, cat back and the ram air opened up it went 13.40.