New to Grand Nationals just bought 85.

thegerm

Hi guys I've been lurking for a little bit and finally decided I should introduce myself.
I bought an 85 Grand National with an Astro roof about a month ago. It was sitting for 12 years in a barn before I bought it. Some one painted it after they got it out of the barn and got it running but couldn't get the brakes fixed. So they sold it. I pulled the power master setup out of it and replaced it with a vacuum setup.

Found out a few weeks ago that the guy I bought the car from (who was weird) had bought the car using a fake cashiers check for 7000. I bought it (not knowing) the next day for 4500.00. The title was notarized and I did title it in my name. Guess the guy had done this with a few other people with other cars. Talked to the owner before the guy I got it from for an hour on the phone about it. Gave him all the info I had on the guy and all the addresses I had for him as well.

I'm not new to the turbo scene I own a 2000 GTP with a turbo setup and have had a few 1999 Regals that were supercharged.
Not looking to make this car as fast as my GTP but I wouldn't mind making it faster.

I'll have to post a few pics of the car when I get a chance..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ezaje5y5.jpg

4e8amasu.jpg

udeqasa8.jpg

Welcome to the site. Grab a PBR and make yourself at home.:)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard