new syclone owner

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
hey guys and gals

I'm now a proud owner of a SY. The truck # is 2441. I plan on keeping stock as i can.

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, I know that you've been wanting one. Is this the death knoll for the 16 valves of fury????

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, I know that you've been wanting one. Is this the death knoll for the 16 valves of fury????

Randy

as it stands rite now i plan on keeping the Talon as a daily driver. I still love my FWD pocket rocket.

Cool, I didn't want to be the only one in the group with a wwd turbo terror. I look forward to seeing the Sy at the May meet. Bet it doesn't stay stock for long. :biggrin:

Cool, I didn't want to be the only one in the group with a wwd turbo terror. I look forward to seeing the Sy at the May meet. Bet it doesn't stay stock for long. :biggrin:

yeah i plan on keeping it stock as possible.

nice.. i bet the sy is going to be fun.. what year talon? i've had a a bunch of dsm's

stephen.

My talon is a 91 FWD tsi. So far i have bought a bunch of used go fast parts and thrown at it and it's made 272 hp/276tq @ the wheels @ 15 psi of boost on pump gas. it has a old spearco FMIC a B16g turbo walbro fuel pump and a megasquirt efi computer on it. i have spent 900 bucks on it and doubled the power lol. i wish the buick would have been that cheap.

Welcome to the club. I've got a sy and a ty. Hope you've got a lot of patience...and extra money. These things can be a real pain, but a total blast when you've got them dialed in.

Truck looks awesome!! I wanted one soooooo bad back in 91. I was fresh out of high school and tried like hell to get my dad to co-sign on the loan to buy one brand new. I ended up with a lame 84' trans am until finally getting my 1st GN a few years later. Good luck!!!

Tony...

A Sy will be the next investment in my family.My daughter is 11 and after the wife got the the Ty 2 months ago. My daughter said she thinks she wants a Sy.This will be after we finish the 3.8 powered turbo bug,for my her.Everyone that knows me ask why do I buy all this odd ball rare crap.I guess my 91 2.2 turbo Gt probe,87 Gn,92 TY and 67 Bug keep em all guessing.Some times it's nice having odd stuff but when you can't get parts local it sucks...

Syclones are great investments right now as the Market is soft in all the Turbo GM cars and Trucks I just bought a SY also and want to get another Turbo Buick I miss my GN....