New suspension parts needed

fastdavedk

I am doing a frame off restoration of a 1987 WE4. The frame is at the powder coater and I want to replace every bushing and seal and body mount from the front end to the rear end.
The question is does anyone sell a complete kit with all of the parts that I will need?
Or if not can anyone direct me to the best source (s) for getting these parts?
Thanks.

I have some items you may want to use. My frame was also powdercoated so I know what you are going through.
I have have decided to part with the car and am just getting ready to part it out.
  • stock powder coated upper and lower front control arms with new moog bushings and ball joints
  • powdercoated 8.5" Rear End housing with Strange Axles and TA Performance Rear End Cover
  • metco motorsports upper and lower rear control arms - not stock but sweet.
If you are interested - shoot me a pm and we can discuss pricing.

I have some items you may want to use. My frame was also powdercoated so I know what you are going through.
I have have decided to part with the car and am just getting ready to part it out.
  • stock powder coated upper and lower front control arms with new moog bushings and ball joints
  • powdercoated 8.5" Rear End housing with Strange Axles and TA Performance Rear End Cover
  • metco motorsports upper and lower rear control arms - not stock but sweet.
If you are interested - shoot me a pm and we can discuss pricing.

yes, call Mr. Weaver..... He is a very good guy to deal with.....

Unfortunately Brian is too busy to call me back.
I called and asked for him this past Wednesday and left a message with the female who answered the phone for him to call me back.
No return phone call.
So I called again Thursday and was told by the same female that she had given Brian my message from the day before so again I left my number.
No call back Thursday or Friday.
Has anybody dealt with mikes Montes or know of another supplier who stocks bushings, seal, window felts, et cetera?
Thanks.