New stuff for 2006 !!!!

Mike Licht

I was here first
We are working on some new products for next year here is a partial list:

91lb High-Z injectors

Garrett Ball bearing turbos - These are going to be AWESOME

Exhaust Systems and Downpipes - Since there is a some items that are hard to get. New downpipes for 3 and 4 bolt turbos, Headers Stainless exhaust systems, TTA downpipe and Syclone Downpipe

H-Beam rods - $449 :eek:

affordable stroker kits

We are adding new product lines some this week some are already in stock Champion Racing, ARP, SCE, BHJ, J&W and more

Intercoolers - I have been looking at cores and have some ideas but with all the new stuff coming from other folks I think we will sit that one out for a while

We are also looking at some new electronics - stay tuned

If you have suggestions or idea please feel free to let me know. If you have questions please feel free to post them but if the question is How Much? or When can I get XXXXX part? I most likely will not have an answer. Watch the web site and this part of the board.

Thanks to all of you for your business in 2005 we are looking forward to 2006
Mike & Marianne Licht
Full Throttle Speed
586 790 4406

Mike I tried contacting you on AIM about the TTA downpipe. Let me know if you don't having anything to test fit it on or would like another car to test before starting full production. I'm not too far south from you. I'll try contacting you again next time I see you on.

new product request

How about finding an aluminum casting place that can duplicate the "kendall frederick gerotor front covers"

Making those would be a piece of cake, I doubt anyone would want to pay the price after the tooling cost is figured in :(
Mike

Electronics? Are we talking MaftPro updates or something totally different? Was going to get one of those, but...

TTA downpipe

Mike, per our telephone conversation last week I am waiting for the downpipe. Just let me know when it is available. I will be ordering the other stuff soon.

Mike Licht said:
Making those would be a piece of cake, I doubt anyone would want to pay the price after the tooling cost is figured in :(
Mike
Please expand on this Mike.... I want one but I understand the economy of scale required.

Thanks,

CTX-SLPR said:
Please expand on this Mike.... I want one but I understand the economy of scale required.

Thanks,
Tooling and machining jigs for a front cover would be about $20,000 or more. So if we made 200 covers that is $100 each right there, add the cost of material, gears and springs, boxes and shipping from foundry, to machine shop, to us. And then the cost of someone inspecting them, assembling them, boxing them all up, some reasonble profit and we now have a cover that would be well over $300 maybe $400. Now how many are we going to sell at that price? I just don't see it.
Mike

How about a competent welder that could make them like kendall did, there's certainly thousands of cores out there.

Scott that sounds good but not practical to do in quanity and the hourly wage of a guy like that is not cheap. I doubt it would be much less after cleaning, machining, welding, parts, boxes, inbound and outbound freight and all.
Mike

Hey Mike,
Not sure if P-S-T uses dealers or not, but their poly front end parts seem to be in demand.

Yes, more info on the turbos please...

front cover

Mike,
I'm interested in the front covers, actually, put me in for a three of them.

Thanks
Bill

I'd take a couple of the front covers too...know some others who would be intrested too...keep us posted.

thanks
Ed