New Stroker Motor Pictures

Where do you find those liquid filled fuel pressure gauges that mount to the fuel rail? Would like to have one of those.

As much as I love these cars and drive trains I am also a huge chevy guy! I have a pretty healthy small block in my vett built for lots of spray as soon as I can afford it.

I really do not like it when people pull the 6 out for a small or big block. To me the drive train in these cars is one of the main things that makes hem so special.....a little 6 banger that can beat up on a big V8.

Big points for leaving the right engine in it!

Stoker = very very :cool: even if it is a street show car and will not see the track very nice ride please post pics when you finish it!

Chevy Rebuilder???

Nice engine...just scares me a little about your builder wanting you to put a SBC :confused: in your car because that's where his expertise is. There are lots of horror stories about chevy rebuilders messing up GN motors. Hope your engine runs as good as it looks and lives a long and powerful life!

Kent, this is Jim over in C'ville with the 86. been awhile sence we talked is your phone# still the same? or call me @ 985-4088

Very nice, can't wait to see the car complete.
I will post pictures when the car is complete. Here is a BEFORE picture! The shell of the car already painted a few months ago. All the interior trim painted. Doors, bumpers, fenders, etc...stripped to bare metal now and being painted. Motor dropped in next couple of days. Then the glass, interior and exterior parts will be put back together. I have all NEW weatherstripping, door handles and door gaskets, lock sets, emblems, etc...Here is before pictures. Everyone says......what was wrong with your paint? Well always striving to be better to compete I guess. THANKS

Attachments

• 03EG067.jpg
    03EG067.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 04JULY%20005.jpg
    04JULY%20005.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 347
Kent,

Go ahead and tell everyone who built it.......:biggrin:

Motor looks great. Now get it in the car.

Kent,

Go ahead and tell everyone who built it.......:biggrin:

Motor looks great. Now get it in the car.
Ronnie,
It's tempting! But its just between me and you! And.....what's a girdle???:D Take care, may see ya soon. Kent

Beautiful motor you have there and all this guy is impressed by is an engine stand... sad...just sad.:tongue:

your harsh jason....but i guess you lose the excitement after seeing motor after motor. But that engine stand.....thats a work of art!

For the stroker guys what would this engine run at the track with a 44 on it anyways?? say at 16 psi and say 25psi?

mike

For the stroker guys what would this engine run at the track with a 44 on it anyways?? say at 16 psi and say 25psi?

mike

That motor will max out what that turbo is capable of. Whatever the HP rating on the turbo is probably what the car would put down. I would guess that 16psi would net somewhere in the 11.50-11.70 range depending on launch. 25psi would probably see 10's. Just a guess here.