New Stroker 4.1 Shortblock

Bryan Weber

Weber Racing has for sale a bored and stroked 4.1 short block. It is fully blueprint CNC machined, has an all forged 3.55" stroke, 4" bore, 6" rod internally balanced rotating assembly, and is capped off with an RJC girdle.

For more info go to Weber 4.1 stroker short block

Boy i would love to have that. Do you sell that 3.55 stroke crank? What about the whole assembly?

Bryan

how much power will this motor make reliably without detonation of course..i need a strong short block but i have never liked the 4.1 blocks..i am looking to get into the low 9's with a 3500lb car......thanks Bob

DAMN!!! will this be a a regular thing or a 1 time deal?
I'd love to have this around tax time!

That's alot of potential for the money...

DAMN!!! will this be a a regular thing or a 1 time deal?
I'd love to have this around tax time!

I only have this one right now. If I were to start now and build another one it would be approx. $1,000 more.

The 3.550" stroke is too costly now that all the other stroker parts are available so I am not going to make any more. I had to have 20 sets of rods made by Manley to get the cost down and it was still expensive. Then 3.625" parts became available shortly after our 3.55" stuff did and with some people whoring the stuff out, our parts started moving slower. Bottom line, no more 3.55" for now.

Sorry.