new stage II

Shelbyguy

hye guys im kinda new to this field....i just bought a 87 GN with an imcomplete stage II motor and a TE-63E turbo....i want this car to be street oriented seeing as there are NO drag strips within 700kms of here....i also want to keep the stage II setup because of its uniqueness..im goin to need an intake and TB as well as a downpipe...the car must handle well im pretty excited on killing a few Hondas at the autocross and the 16X9 GNX type wheels look good and will hopefully will offer enough traction...im thinking of useing Koni adjustables but then again im not too sure.. :confused: .....oh ans the trasmission is almos stock with a 3200 stall converter...im probably goin to need some work done there too

It would help to know a general location of where you are,so we can point you to someone who can help you out.
The Stage II is a somewhat rare engine and needs special setup compared to a stocker[you may not need any help with this,I don't know],but more importantly,parts for these are sorta rare too.
As to the suspension stuff,well that's up to you.:)

ok im in BC canada, there is not much in the way of TRs in this area....i've had a new a new revalation though....i want to be able to eat street bikes....now if i get 2 TE-63Es how much HP will that give? 900-1000?? and also will that be streetable?the car is in peices right now waiting for a proper buildup and ive never really drivin anything with over 400hp :confused: .....thanks for the input

Ah,a fellow Canadian I see.
That 63e should be good for 630-650 hp,realistically[race gas].
I have the same turbo[heavily worked over] and will be putting it on my car for break in next year[270 cu.in. Stage II].
You're in a good area for Stage engines.
There's a BC Gn owners club[you anywhere near Vancouver?].
I would e-mail Gene Fleury[Geno on this board,he posts in this forum].
He's in Washington,near Seattle,I believe.
Listen to what he tells you religiously.
He really knows his stuff.:)