New Stage 2-153 block-Twin Turbo!! AND MORE

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
This is a 153 block bought new with reciept back in the day its not sleeved or tore up in anyway and it comes with nascar heads(from what info i can find),Ross pistons#64787G,8 1/2 to 1,$1000 steel crank,Crower h beam rods,mild roller cam,.. it was built by Nelson Hernandez who is known for twin turbo GN motors...This build would cost a good penny if you could find a block that is unmolested and not sleeved or ran to hell and back..

This motor is being sold complete or apart..I need to get around $12,000 in total so I will make a list of what the package comes with and if your interested in buying certain parts just make me a fair offer and ill try to get this all worked out..

The package contains...Complete assembled short block,Race ready assembled nascar heads,Twin turbo headers with brackets,Huge ESP intercooler,Intake,Valve covers,Custom oil pan,Fast Harness,Throttle body,Plenum,2 extra Ross pistons..

Other available parts are-March pulley set,Meziere electric water pump,1400 HP motor mounts,160# injectors,Aftermarket balancer,Mildon Gear Drive,Big aluminum Fuel Rails,J&W "The Wheel" flywheel,..They are all new and more pics to come,,some of these parts could be part of the package deal for 12,000 but if your wanting anything specific I will sell stuff for 30% under what it cost new,sound fair?

This motor is ready for your turbos or turbo..Id sell the longblock with intake and oilpan and valve covers for $10,000..

imagejpeg_2_21.jpg

imagejpeg_2_29.jpg

imagejpeg_2_24.jpg

imagejpeg_2_25.jpg

imagejpeg_2_22.jpg

imagejpeg_2_23.jpg

imagejpeg_2_28.jpg

imagejpeg_2_27.jpg

imagejpeg_2_18.jpg

imagejpeg_2_20.jpg

If you have any questions please fell free to call me at 941-915-2680

I believe that is a Tony Dequick V2 Intercooler, not an Eastern.
Eastern had cast tanks with their name embossed on them.

GLWS

Talk about a money & time saver

You want to play...

This little combo has all the trick stuff.
Or, you can spend years (like a few of us did) putting your drug of choice together.

I sure hate to see someone have to pedal their dreams.

Can you give any info on the bore and stroke. Do you have a cam card with the cam specs?

Thanks

Neal

The problem I'm having getting bore size,stroke,bearing size and so on is this hit where the motor is works 18 hours a day and has crazy hours,I don't know how to check that info unless someone can tell me..so..I have to get the only person I trust over there,,problem is he is busy but flexable but I can't seem to get it worked out yet..next week I'm trying to get him there to look over everything and get more info..I know the headers polished up like new and we cleaned up the motor and ill have updated pics soon..

The intercooler is new so just find the retail price and minus 30% and its yours.

You could measure the diameter of the spare piston and figure out the bore size. Use a caliper and measure approx. 1/2" up from the bottom of the skirt 90 degrees to the wrist pin and add .005".

The stroke on most but not all BMS cranks should be indicated on the forward counter weight. Another clue to whether or not it's a stroke crank or not would be if the bottom of the cylinder bores are clearanced.

As far as the value on the I/C it will be difficult to say. Tony Dequick who owned CAS went out of business a number of years ago.

Neal

Ill check that info next week but I did have this one picture with some writing on 1 of the spare pistons...I dont know if this means anything.
imagejpeg_2_37.jpg

No specs yet but I promise im trying to get this handled..This is why he wants me to sell this stuff,he is TOO busy to do it..Here are pics of the motor cleaned up with everything mounted properly so you can get a idea of what it will look like under your hood...it does not come with the turbos..

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

I'm moving this motor to my house for easy access..the price is now obo..were ready to make someone a good deal..941-915-2680

Everything is sold besides the complete assembled motor as it sits above on the engine stand..First $8,000 gets it as you see above..that's a steal!!!..Your welcome to inspect perfection before you pay..

I have a possible buyer but if your interested in the headers,intake,rails,plenum,heads,valve covers or pan..send me a pm as he is buying this,possibly,just for the short block..

The guy wanted this moved this weekend..The possible buyer I had can't commit so its still for sale till Monday then its going on eBay..This setup would cost a fortune to build..Buy it and part it out,,the heavy gauge stainless headers with custom brackets-$1200..oil pan-750...intake obo..throttle body obo...plenum obo..fuel rails obo..heads obo..shafts and rockers obo..valve covers obo..cam,lifters,pushrods obo

Short block with extra pistons..$7000 obo..

I have this motor at my house on the stand..I don't know the stroke or bore or crank bearing size or anything else..I have a friend that owns a machine shop coming Monday to check bearing size,bore size and he is getting any numbers he can find..Who ever wants any information please post What I need to look for or what you want me to measure? Thanks.I don't know how to check the stroke?

This motor has a 4 inch bore,it don't have roller cam bearings..it has ATR twin turbo headers and the on center block is fresh bought new in 98 and never ran,only slowly built with only the best stuff..there is no sleeves or overbore on this motor..I will have the crank bearing info tomorrow..I'm not sure of the stroke as of now..

I had it looked at today,,he said its definatly stroked by the look of where it was machined on the block..then he said the crank is 10-10..he said the motor and everything inside is bada$$..not sure the stroke but as these new pics show,its all done right..
IMAG0614.jpg

IMAG0615.jpg

IMAG0616.jpg

IMAG0617.jpg

IMAG0618.jpg