New SFI Flexplate, Terry Houston stainless dump pipe, New poly body bushing kit

Steve

1) New in the box CAT SFI flexplate I would like to sell. This is a extranally balanced flexplate for a stock type set up. $75 shipped in the 48 states

2) New Terry Houston stainless dump pipe. This the dump pipe only not the entire downpipe. It came with a THDP I bought years ago but I never used it. $70 shipped in the 48 states

3) New in the box Energy Suspension Poly body mount kit. This the complete kit with the "GNX" bushing also. I have used the same type of kit of many turbo Buicks and they work great and stiffen the body up compared to the rubber mounts. If your car's body bushing have not been replaced they most likely need it! The rubber breaks down and the mounts fall off even on low mileage cars. The part number is 3-4141G so you can look up some info on summitracing .com. The kit is 134.95 from Summit, I want $120 shipped in the 48 states.

I do take paypal but you will need to add 3% to cover the paypal fees. I will have pics later tonight.

Flexplate and dump pipe still for sale.

$65 shipped on the flexplate
$65 shipped on the TH dump pipe

Steve is the pipe just a straight test pipe or a test pipe with a dump on it ? If it's got the dump on it I want it. Thanks Mike

Steve is the pipe just a straight test pipe or a test pipe with a dump on it ? If it's got the dump on it I want it. Thanks Mike

It has a dump on it. I will get you a pic to make sure its what you want. thanks

photo_zps5b9d14c9.jpg

Steve is the pic for me or m233roller?? I posted 1st but sounds like he may be a buddy of yours?? Either way let me know