New set of 60#s injectors

ROYAL_6

New Set of Siemens/Mototron 60#s... These injectors have less than 30minutes of run time.. really more like 5minutes of run time.. :biggrin: i also have a new matchin TT chip with also about 5minutes of run time.

$250 plus shipping for injectors

$50 for TT chip or 275 for both.. thanks.. :biggrin:

(also have a TA-60 if intrested)

Why only 5 minutes of run time? Didnt like them?

I did like them. they were perfect. The reason they have such a short time is because after replacing the injectors and chip i ran the car for a bit, making sure everything was ok. i really didnt get the chance to play with my new injector and chip combo because at the moment my TR had expired tags. Anyways, the next day i went out to the field (im in the military) for training for about 3 weeks, when i came back the car still sat. My buddy ended up up grading his turbo and gave me a deal that i couldnt refuse on his DBB70mm turbo, so i ended up purchasing the turbo and new injectors to support it.. lol so i bought the 60s and TT chip for nothing..lol anyways, the injectors run flawlessly. its my lost, and some ones gain.. :biggrin:

Theres been alot of question concerning a package deal for all three parts, just to let you know i am willing to sell

TA60, HD Actuator, New 60#s injectors, and new matching TT Chip all for 750 plus shipping... :eek:;) :biggrin: for all those looking to upgrade, you cant beat this price. you will never be able to find a mid/high 11second capable combo for this cheap.. ;) thanks..

Injectors

Are they sold?If not and they are high zsssss I WILL TAKE THEM WITH CHIP.
lET ME KNOW.THANKS,
Nick