int 128
bl 136
clt 167
ats 120
rpm 800
tps 44
iac 19
cc 33 - 232
i've been playing with the iac , tps and cam sensor for 2 day's. it seems to run fine now untill i have to take off from a dead stop, then the stutter / hez / bog will take place.... i have passed my witt's end with this , i
feel i'm so close to making it right again.. a few day's ago it threw a 23 code , today it's a 41 cam sensor (
bad or unpluged say's the scan sheet) it's pluged in, so ???.. how can i see if more than 1 mal code shows up?..

Sounds like a cracked plug,or crossed plug wires.But there are quite a few scenarios,that have very similar symptoms.

Sounds like a cracked plug,or crossed plug wires.But there are quite a few scenarios,that have very similar symptoms.
i checked all wires, but not all plugs, but i have have this problem for about 6 years now and the plugs and wires are new

one more thing i tried the thing , start the car and unplug the cam sensor when i did it realy ideled sh*** and would stall when in gear..

That's usually when a problem like this presents itself,right after putting in new plugs and wires.
It's easy to accidentally crack a plug while installing new ones.

That's usually when a problem like this presents itself,right after putting in new plugs and wires.
I's easy to accidentally crack a plug while installing new ones.
but i had the problem before that's why i changed plugs , wires, coil pack, maf, injectors, fuel psi reg., hot wire,fixed some vac leaks , new o2, new iac sensor,fuel filter

any input on my numbers and why would the car run worste after unplging the cam sensor, i need help

What brand of plugs and wires? What did you gap the plugs at? How many miles on the engine and is it factory stock. Also how did you set the cam sensor and why did you?

o2 800
af 06
bl 39
int 128
bl 136
clt 167
ats 120
rpm 800
tps 44
iac 19
cc 33 - 232
i've been playing with the iac , tps and cam sensor for 2 day's. it seems to run fine now untill i have to take off from a dead stop, then the stutter / hez / bog will take place.... i have passed my witt's end with this , i
feel i'm so close to making it right again.. a few day's ago it threw a 23 code , today it's a 41 cam sensor (
bad or unpluged say's the scan sheet) it's pluged in, so ???.. how can i see if more than 1 mal code shows up?..

The only one that looks a little high is the blm at 136 but it's still within the parameter of + or - 10 of 128

What brand of plugs and wires? What did you gap the plugs at? How many miles on the engine and is it factory stock. Also how did you set the cam sensor and why did you?
the plugs are ac r42ts i think at .35 , wires are 8.8's from a buick vender. under 54,000 miles.. i was reading alot about running isuess at low rpm's so i turned abit both way's and it didn't help so i put it back to where it was, i heard that once started unplug it to see if it solves the problem, but when i unpluged it , it ideled worse and stalled when i put it in gear..mainly stock, te44 , 42.5 inj. , lt1 maf with k&n filter and free flo exhaust.

the plugs are ac r42ts i think at .35 , wires are 8.8's from a buick vender. under 54,000 miles.. i was reading alot about running isuess at low rpm's so i turned abit both way's and it didn't help so i put it back to where it was, i heard that once started unplug it to see if it solves the problem, but when i unpluged it , it ideled worse and stalled when i put it in gear..mainly stock, te44 , 42.5 inj. , lt1 maf with k&n filter and free flo exhaust.

What chip do you have for the 42.5 inj's?

You might want to put all of your mods in your signature when you get the time it could save some questions being asked.

So were you having this problem with the car before you parked it 6 years ago? And now replaced all these parts recently? Stock fuel pump? Did you drop the tank and drain out the old gas?

What chip do you have for the 42.5 inj's?

You might want to put all of your mods in your signature when you get the time it could save some questions being asked.

So were you having this problem with the car before you parked it 6 years ago? And now replaced all these parts recently? Stock fuel pump? Did you drop the tank and drain out the old gas?
the chip is from eric... it all started late aug. 06 after i raced some one, 02's were alway's in the 700's and no kr showed on the scan master. so spring of 07 i had a guy from here, install the te44 inj and the adj fuel psi reg. and hot wire. we started it up and ran smooth for about 7 min or so then started to idel bad and stall at times, so i went thru like 4 reman stock maf's and then went with the lt1 with transloar , still ran bad at that piont so from there out it was plugs / wires , fuel filter coil pack , o2 sensor fixed lots of vac leaks ( still have 1 left side of throttle body shaft
seal) new iac, as for the old gas it was sucked out but it was treated with sta-bil... this year it runs way better than other years, before even at hi way speeds it would buck / bog when getting back on the gas, now it's just from a dead stop or a real slow roll it will hez/bog and stutter then run fine...

How about a wiped cam? Did you use additive with the oil changes. I had a car here that I chased issues with for a month. Cam was wiped.

How about a wiped cam? Did you use additive with the oil changes. I had a car here that I chased issues with for a month. Cam was wiped.
how would one know or check?? no additives, but i alway's use synthetic oil, oil alway's looks good when changed.
would a car run great at other rpm's if the cam was bad?

the chip is from eric... it all started late aug. 06 after i raced some one, 02's were alway's in the 700's and no kr showed on the scan master. so spring of 07 i had a guy from here, install the te44 inj and the adj fuel psi reg. and hot wire. we started it up and ran smooth for about 7 min or so then started to idel bad and stall at times, so i went thru like 4 reman stock maf's and then went with the lt1 with transloar , still ran bad at that piont so from there out it was plugs / wires , fuel filter coil pack , o2 sensor fixed lots of vac leaks ( still have 1 left side of throttle body shaft
seal) new iac, as for the old gas it was sucked out but it was treated with sta-bil... this year it runs way better than other years, before even at hi way speeds it would buck / bog when getting back on the gas, now it's just from a dead stop or a real slow roll it will hez/bog and stutter then run fine...

Have you done a compression test,any exhaust leaks at the engine?

Do you still have the stock timing chain/gears installed?

During the race did you hear,see or feel anything from the engine,like smoke,tapping noise,loss of power,anything?

Have you done a compression test,any exhaust leaks at the engine?

Do you still have the stock timing chain/gears installed?

During the race did you hear,see or feel anything from the engine,like smoke,tapping noise,loss of power,anything?
no compression test. exhaust leaks ?? i did a preasure test along with a smoke test from turbo. durring the race every thing was good no nothing and 02's and no kr on scan master.. but with the parts i changed as of late the car does run way better, it's just from dead stop and a few real slow roll stops, afer that she runs great. car never get's over 177 clt, never low on clt, and like i said the oil alway's looks good..... stock gears and chain, would fouled plugs cause any thing