new rims and tires also coming soon...

80booya

You guys are in for a treat.......This are brand new from Weld Racing and I have mine on order to be delivered on the 23rd of this month...I hope so because my car will be at the WORLD OF WHEELS in CHICAGO then......I will be the first with these as I am also a dealer for Weld......check the new six designs out.....I am getting the Vitesse they kinda look like A wheel designed for TB and GN!!!!! what do you all think....

Attachments

• rims weld.jpg
    rims weld.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 405
I'll be there as well i will be looking for, by the way do have any pics of your car so i look for you?

this is how it used to sit!!!!!

updated when I get the rims and tires on when I get them....

Attachments

• gn1.jpg
    gn1.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 330
  • RESIZED ON TRAILER.jpg
    RESIZED ON TRAILER.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 328
New Weld Wheels...

Great Looking Wheels...Looking forward to seeing them on a GN...

You guys are in for a treat.......This are brand new from Weld Racing and I have mine on order to be delivered on the 23rd of this month...I hope so because my car will be at the WORLD OF WHEELS in CHICAGO then......I will be the first with these as I am also a dealer for Weld......check the new six designs out.....I am getting the Vitesse they kinda look like A wheel designed for TB and GN!!!!! what do you all think....

I hope you have them on the car by the time for the WORLD OF WHEELS.We should have a good turn out of gn's this year.Usually we get about 5 to 10 gn's at the show.Im planning on going sunday.

I hope you have them on the car by the time for the WORLD OF WHEELS.We should have a good turn out of gn's this year.Usually we get about 5 to 10 gn's at the show.Im planning on going sunday.

make ure you stop by and say whats up......Tim

Did you get these? I have them on my Limited and love em. Lets see it!!! :biggrin: