New reproduction GNX turbo cover on ebay

I see that the last one that was sold by this person used my name

eBay Motors: **BRAND NEW**BUICK REGAL GRAND NATIONAL GNX TURBO COVER (item 180273292089 end time Aug-05-08 04:31:58 PDT)

This one has left my name out. hum?????????

FYI. I'm investigating an issue that was brought to my attention recently. I'm trying to resolve a problem with one or more turbo covers that have recently been sold that are "counterfiet". Meaning the purchasers were told they were "Joe Harrington" covers when they were indeed not mine and made by someone else and passed off as ones from me to command a higher price

Joe

Joe Harrington Cover

I see that the last one that was sold by this person used my name

eBay Motors: **BRAND NEW**BUICK REGAL GRAND NATIONAL GNX TURBO COVER (item 180273292089 end time Aug-05-08 04:31:58 PDT)

This one has left my name out. hum?????????

FYI. I'm investigating an issue that was brought to my attention recently. I'm trying to resolve a problem with one or more turbo covers that have recently been sold that are "counterfiet". Meaning the purchasers were told they were "Joe Harrington" covers when they were indeed not mine and made by someone else and passed off as ones from me to command a higher price

Joe

Hum????????
The reason your name was left out of this ebay auction is because this GNX reproduction turbo cover was not made by you. The last 2 turbo covers that I sold on ebay were your covers. They were your last 2 that you had that I bought in 2006, I believe the cover numbers were your #7 and #12? So what would be the problem with listing them on ebay as Joe Harrington repro turbo covers when they were bought from you?
How can a reproduction of anything be counterfiet? A repro is a repro, not an original.

To clear up some confusion

Hum????????
The reason your name was left out of this ebay auction is because this GNX reproduction turbo cover was not made by you. The last 2 turbo covers that I sold on ebay were your covers. They were your last 2 that you had that I bought in 2006, I believe the cover numbers were your #7 and #12? So what would be the problem with listing them on ebay as Joe Harrington repro turbo covers when they were bought from you?
How can a reproduction of anything be counterfiet? A repro is a repro, not an original.[/QUOTE

09/11/08 6:55 A.M EST
I have received some PM's about these Turbo Covers. The first 2 that I sold on ebay months ago were turbo covers that I had bought from Joe Harrington back in 2006. I sold them as what they were, reproduction Joe harrington GNX turbo covers. This last turbo cover that was on ebay I did not mention Joe's name because it was not made by him. This cover and 2 other ones like it were bought from a PA swap meet along with some other GN items. I can verify they are not from Joe, as they used less pieces to put togehter than the ones he had. Though they look same as his. The 2 that I have differ from GM's original turbo cover as it does not have the band of metal on the inside and GM used only 3 or 4 pieces of metal to fabricate the original cover, so I did not want to list them as original GM as the buyer would not be happy. I listed these as New only because they have not been installed on any car, and do not have any marks on the bolt holes. These appear to be atleast 2 or 3 years old. I hope this clears up any confusion on GNX turbo covers.